I don't like that allied races are free in SL

However, so long as Blizzard removes the allied race mounts, I’d be OK with it. People who were too lazy to just do the reps and earn the races shouldn’t get every perk, but if all you wanted was the race…

13 Likes

I, disagree.

:four_leaf_clover:

72 Likes

I honestly don’t care if they become free

60 Likes

It’s my understanding that they are not “free”. They are just removing the rep requirements. Which leaves the story achievement requirements et al. I feel it’s a good change.

51 Likes

The typical “WELL I DID IT AND YOU SHOULD HAVE TO DO IT TO BECAUSE REASONS!!!”

Stop taking this kind of attitude when positives changes are made.

73 Likes

I thought they were lowering, not removing the rep requirements?

3 Likes

I don’t blame you for wanting SOMETHING, but let’s be honest you didn’t really do anything but a bunch of the same world quests over and over again for the rep.

13 Likes

Yes dude, I’m so sick of rep grinds

16 Likes

I don’t care if they remove the rep grind it was annoying anyway. and I believe they said you still need to do the questlines for them. so its not like they are completely free.

7 Likes

I played this game first so I don’t think goblins should be in it or you. :smiley:

8 Likes

I had not heard about this. All Allied Races are given in Shadowlands?

Should we take away all race mounts while we’re at it? If they don’t have them by now, clearly those lazy bastards don’t deserve to ride a troll raptor or night elf saber!

Every race has always had their own flavor of mount… how is this any different?

1 Like

Says the vulpera.

1 Like

Yes says the orc vulpera.

4 Likes

I don’t get it.
I had a Nightborne shortly after they have been available.
Finished my Highmountain Tauren

SL is probably another 8 month away. I think more than enough time has passed by then to make it possible for people to get them without doing the requirements.

2 Likes

Says the Goblin that didnt have to do a rep grind to get the race. SMH

8 Likes

I have all but gnomes and I have no problem with it. We got them earlier than other players as our rewards. Also a player shouldn’t have to grind obsolete content to get them.

When you grind rep in legion the majority of the rewards are 100% useless now. It wasn’t as bad when you were leveling your sword, getting gear, getting gold, and getting resources which could be used for more gold, ap, etc. Same will be true for BFA when SL comes out. Honestly they should unlock the legion allied races right now if you ask me.

4 Likes

If you think unlocking an allied race through getting exalted was hard enough to make yourself look cool, you need to complain about something else. Having them locked behind reputation rather than quests was stupid to begin with. You’re not special for getting it before the upcoming change, you don’t deserve a reward.

7 Likes

Actually, now that I look at it again, its the achievements that are being removed, and the mounts are tied into the achievements. So… guess I got what I wanted. :smiley:

Just ask for a feat of strength.

5 Likes