I don't like that allied races are free in SL

That’s a great change. The rep grind is so tedious.

1 Like

Free = “did not pay cash”.

Not free = “paid cash”.

2 Likes

I don’t like viruses [virtual or physical], disease, rot, bad smells, politics, religions, bias, hate, what does this have to do with the price of tea in china exactly? Lots of people don’t like lots of things…

Hard to relate to entitlement like that. I grinded the races, twice on different accounts, and I don’t care if people get it free.

I chose to grind and get them now. If someone whose not as dedicated as me had to wait a year or two to get theirs how does that impact me?

6 Likes

You’re absolutely delusional if you think they won’t modify the mount to come with the race.

7 Likes

I’m cool with it. They’re not completely free anyway. They’re just removing the rep requirement. They still have to do the other parts.

2 Likes

All races have a mount they ride. What this guy said… ^^

2 Likes

Because Blizzard has never removed things before, right? Who’s delusional again?

I understand people like feeling a sense of pride and accomplishment that comes with earning the races.

I mean I remember that pride and accomplishment many years ago when I went out and bought Burning Crusade and then made my first Draenei. Then after a few days I got their mount.

Then I remember the exact same feeling of pride and accomplishment with worgen and goblins. And then Pandaren.

I still think gating races and their extras behind a reputation grind is a bad move and a step in the wrong direction. We went through so many races and none of them were gated like these.

7 Likes

Tough. It’s happening. Deal with it.

Laziness can’t be a component when we are playing online games here.

3 Likes

Build a bridge and get over it.

Whatta schmuck. Hand over your Goblin Membership card, you didn’t even try and spin this into making more moolah.

3 Likes

Doesn’t every race have exalted exclusive rewards?

You’ll have whatever that is.

Pfft. You’re not greedy enough to be a goblin. Give me your ears; we’ll see if you’ve earned them again in a few months.

I don’t know why people are against this. I’m already paying for the sub and expac, just cut the bs lol.

4 Likes

No.

Because people want to feel special and instead of mythic raid gear, this is the thing they want to hold over people’s heads.

All races have a racial mount. If Blizz doesn’t let the AR’s that you have to work to have their racial mount, but let the races you don’t have to work for to have them, that would be super stupid. Grinding the same world quests over and over doesn’t make the AR’s special, it just makes them more tedious to get, and punishing players by removing a BASIC FEATURE SINCE VANILLA because they won’t be quite as tedious to get in the future is just silly.

2 Likes

Collectively with all the time every wow player has spent on farming rep for Allied races we could have cured cancer and veganism.

3 Likes