'I Don't have time to level' argument

Yeah, lol. I don’t really want to spend all my time here debating this topic, my objective was to give my thoughts on it and I already did. So I will probably stop responding and the fire will go down :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This logic still makes no sense as the process of leveling to 70 gives you the gold and gear you need.

If someone doesn’t even have the time to level to 70… they won’t be buying gold.

So your point is ridiculous lol.

2 Likes

What if it’s someone’s 3rd or 4th high level toon?

Seriously, let it go.

1 Like

They might, but it seems to me that the gold selling business in classic is hardly struggling to find customers anyway, with or without boosting.

Well… if you look carefully already exist a type of boost in the game, by mages. The boosts were introduced in the game by the own player, personaly I don’t like much of the idea, but there’s not much that we can do. Unless dont boosting.

You don’t make any sense, I really hope u are trolling.
Do you really think you will get everything you need from your 58-70 leveling? now I know for sure you have never played this expansion.

1 Like

Clearly you haven’t lol.
Gold gain is substantially higher in Outland than in Azeroth.

The only “required” purchase in TBC is flying - which yes - levels 58-70 should be more than enough to get you there.

1 Like

I get your point, but mage boosting is paid with in-game gold not bought with real money, there is a clear difference.

1 Like

Who gives this argument? Mostly people just want to skip the non-TBC content and start playing TBC immediately. I think you’re just making up this fake argument so you can post a fake counter argument tbh.

1 Like

As I said before, you are hopeless.
I wont waste any more time arguing with you. good luck my friend, all the best in your adventure raiding with green and blue leveling gear and 0 consumes.

1 Like

Yea. But you haven’t actually proved that.

Sorry I keep stating facts lol.
Leveled three characters in TBC - the gold from 1-58 is irrelevant to what you make 58+.

Always has been. Always will be.

1 Like

stuff like kara, void reaver, and mag can easily be completed in greens/blues. except maybe nightbane
gruul too if the 2 tanks are in like nagrand blues

1 Like

Yea. Gruul is super easy - at least if you are not dps lol. Dps check and that’s it.

I was awful as a warlock… ended up rerolling to a holy paladin back in the day.

Re-living TBC is about walking through the dark portal and experiencing Outland day 1 with everyone else.

This isn’t original TBC, where the only version of WoW is TBC and everyone is in the same position.

This is a standalone re-release of the TBC expansion. It will live side by side with a standalone classic version of a WoW and the latest retail expansion. All simultaneously.

Paying a fee and starting Outland in day 1 for people that want to play a re-release or TBC is absolutely in line. Having to sit through a month or 2 of what is a completely separate standalone game version of WoW isn’t appealing for many people wanting to play TBC classic.

8 Likes

The folks selling thr gold for mage boosts require real money.

1 Like

I mean you don’t really know other peoples schedules or what’s going on in their lives but if they still just want to play TBC this will let them. If they have to quit that’s them. They might come back later. Who knows?

Gold buying and bots have and will exist if the boost is there or not. Trying to take away an option to jump right in and play TBC for people that might need because of situations in their lives is a jerk move tbh.

1 Like

Guess Blizzard were really jerks in 2007 then. And that really sunk the game. People have to actually play WoW? Blasphemy!!!

7 Likes

Yea. And there was no preserved vanilla either when TBC came out.

They should just delete classic realms. #blasphemy

2 Likes

It’s not 2007 anymore and this is not TBC its TBC classic.
Remember how the first level 60 in classic got there by abusing layering?
Just like I remember in vanilla!!! NOT. lmao.

If you want things to be the same as 2007 that’s not happening just like it didn’t for vanilla classic.

You can still play wow even with the boost. lol

1 Like

So you’re saying abusing layering had a negative impact on the game, so let’s put in more things from Retail? Interesting logic.

If anything your example demonstrates the negatives of designing an old game for modern times, trying to appease the modern values and mindset.

Or the Drums debacle for that matter. Anytime Blizzard has tried to change the old game to fit the 2021 mold has been a disaster.

4 Likes