'I Don't have time to level' argument

You are not naked if you boost… false equivalency much?

Also - the issue isn’t finding time to level.
It’s having limited time and being forced to level irrelevant content they doesn’t actually help you in the current content (other than getting level requirement).

3 Likes

Sorry, you will have green gear and 25 gold, I’m sure you will get to do all the ‘fun’ content without doing all the ‘irrelevant content’ with that amazing equipment.

2 Likes

Boosts aren’t going anywhere. Activi$ion isn’t passing up that revenue.

Put your energy into requesting a fresh server option.

5 Likes

I mean… if you are new to classic you’re going to end up in mostly greens and 25g anyways by 58…

Your point?

Already doing it, but I can do both. :smiley:

and why is ‘injecting millions of gold’ a bad thing?

Yes, mats cost more.
Conversely, a Lv10 can now farm Light Feather or Strangelekelp for 1g each. instead of 5 silver

all that is really affected is the cost of epic flying getting “easier” for the average player to farm. how is that a bad thing?

1 Like

That’s false.

EVERY person doesn’t give that argument. That argument is about existing Vanilla players. Who cares about them? The boost isn’t for them.

Blizzard invented this feature (the boost with a new expansion) about 6 years ago. It adds NEW players to the game. That is proven. If you don’t want to add NEW players to TBC, too bad. Blizzard does. I do. Most of us do.

Nothing else matters. Veteran players don’t matter as much as new players. This has nothing to do with gold buying or any other nonsense. It is about growing the game.

4 Likes

How many times do I have to write it for you to understand my point? I’m starting to think you are trolling me.

YES, both will end up in greens at 58, but one will have professions, will be able to farm gold and do his attunements while the other one wont. so he wont be able to get to the ‘Fun’ content anyways, at least not without cheating or spending time that he does not have doing ‘irrelevant’ content.

I wont explain it again, you can disagree all you want but it is not that hard to get.

2 Likes

Um… you clearly never played TBC.

A player isn’t going to do vanilla Attunements if they are trying to level for TBC.

They may not level professions either.

Neither are required to play TBC.

Do you realize that there are more attunements for TBC than in vanilla right?

Professions not required for tbc? LOL

I think you are the one that knows nothing of TBC.

5 Likes

So it fixes the problem of people buying gold to buy boosts from mages? Nice, more reason to add the boost! Good thinking, you’re right!

Why would levels 1-58 be relevant for TBC Attunements?

The normal leveling process 58-70 should be more than enough to get the gear and gold you need to progress.

2 Likes

You are hopeless.

6 Likes

I mean if all you have is insults lol.

The fact remains level 58-70 should be more than efficient for all of your gold and gear needs.

2 Likes

I feel like it’s probably more “I don’t want to spend the time leveling” than it is “I don’t have the time to level”.

Very few people legitimately would not have the time to level, especially considering there is no real deadline on when you need to be max level in this game.

and the people who actually don’t have the time basically just don’t have spare time.

3 Likes

True, but if they pay for skipping the leveling, why wont the pay for skipping the gold farming as well? I mean, they have already done it once.

3 Likes

hehe the topic is on fire :eyes: :popcorn:

1 Like

The idea is to put a box price on TBC by allowing players to skip the Classic experience, that had no interest in the Classic experience but want to play TBC. If this allows them to release TBC, give this opportunity to these players and it has no negative impact on any individuals experience, because it won’t, then there’s no issue

2 Likes

Exactly… especially given that 1-58 is not relevant content.

Let’s say you only have 2 hours a week to play wow.

It takes 1-2 days to level to 58.
This means it will take you 12 weeks before you can even start playing TBC.

1 Like

Because gold farming is relevant… levels 1-58 is not?