'I Don't have time to level' argument

I don’t have time to spend 5 days farming gold, can blizzard sell me 5k to buy my flying mount please?

Also, ranking in arenas is really tedious for me, i would like for a way to buy my way out of it but still get the rewards, Please actiblizzard!

1 Like

didnt buy gold, didn’t cheat, didnt get a mage boost. just plan on having 2 priests, a draenei and a nelf. now i dunno if you remember priest leveling in classic, but its, shall we say, s l o w and slow, and furthermore, slow. if i dont get a blizz boost, one of those priests will not see the outlands lol

Hard to cheat before you even start to play the game.
Not saying you will though.
I hope you have fun with those priests.

i have a druid, 2 mages, a lock, a hunter, a holy pally and a priest, in classic. one of the mages is 60 and will be staying in classic vanilla. the other is almost 36. the hunter is almost 40. the lock is almost 42. the druid is almost 30. the holy pally is 46. dont tell me i aint playing, i’ll sic my gnome on your kneecaps

/growls

:grin:

Well having 2 mages you would be a fool to buy gold😑.

Please dont.:fearful::sob:

i’m earning it the old fashioned way. gnomeregan spam. has mailbox and vendor. but dang slow. found petrospill leggings in there yesterday but they sell for so much gold, no one can afford them

Not sure what your point is? Seems odd to compare start of expansion stuff to top tier end of expansion stuff. One does not skip any of the expansion specific content, the other completely skips the expansion content.

Or are you doing hyperbolic slippery slope arguments? In which case it is a waste of time responding to you.

I would also like to buy 300 level professions for all my characters.

This is old content!! I dont want to waste my time with it.

So it was the later. Well have a good day!

This is a fantastic idea.

What do you mean? I’m asking for lvl 300 professions not 375, Same as you are asking for 58 boosts not lvl 70.

It’s old content anyways, we don’t want to have to waste our time with it! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

That’s reductive.

Now, do you get this mad at people who take the freeway instead if the highway?

100%, plus many other issues as well!

There is no evidence of this.

Levels 58-70 should Be efficient to get enough gold to buy all the requireables.

The lack of professions and one time boost were a compromise by blizzard because they understand not everyone feels that way, even if they don’t agree with that sentiment.

Any one with a Big brain would of started their TBC prep from day 1 classic. Anyone that loves TBC if they werent in classic would of started again soon as TBC was announced.

I am currently lvling up a Paladin alt and warlock alt. My server is teeming with people that either came back for tbc and new people who are leveling up their mains now.

58 level boost is not needed. Nor would it even favor to have the option open for the game sake.

2 Likes

The shear fact that so many of you took offense to this comment is sickening… Saying this is a racial slur. Some of y’all were never in a halo 3 lobby and it really shows…

1 Like

Some people don’t like leveling in classic Azeroth. Mot everyone’s cut of tea.

I mean… there is a lot to take offense with the comment…

1. you can play both retail and classic (I do. Although I don’t plan on getting really into classic until TBC classic).

2). Shadowlands is still a mmorpg

But yea… people freaked out at the post for the wrong reasons lol.

It’s wrong… but not wrong. If you catch my drift xD.