'I Don't have time to level' argument

Ohh again!! the irony.
Please keep them coming, this is hilarious.

1 Like

My economics professor once told me if you ever have to mention your education or work experience in an economics debate… you already lost lol.

The biggest complaint about boosting isn’t that it’s bad for the game… it’s the implication that it means no fresh servers will be added :frowning:

Maybe I’m wrong and we can still see them… im hopeful.

More irony!!!

That’s not irony. I’m not debating with you anymore.

The debate ended 6 pages ago…
surprise!? lol.

Guess you didn’t get the memo :o

You are funny.

Still gonna camp your corpse in the fresh server tho.

If they ever make one. Also - good luck killing a resto Druid. XD.

Fortunes will most likely be reversed…

Blizzard hasn’t caved to the people whining about boosts :stuck_out_tongue:

Yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Ps: How are you going to camp me with my FF :o.

On a more serious note: If it was Wrath I’d be rolling alliance.

No funner past time than knocking people off their flying mount, SMing, and flying away to safety.

I miss those days.
(Yes I was one of those people lol)

Doubt they will, especially since noone can come up with a good reason against.

Would have to do it before you reach max level, or just be really sneaky about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t forget, druids get FF at 68… ;).

1 Like

Let me correct you.

Doubt they will, especially since it will make them money.

Very true too.

I have two options.

Get kicked in the balls 58 times to be able to go to the concert

Or spend 5 bucks and get to go to the concert.

Just because I decide to spend 5 bucks doesn’t mean I literally can’t handle being kicked in the balls 58 times. I am just deciding that my balls maintaining their unkicked status. However the concert is worth 5 bucks to me so I will attend. Without the 5 bucks option I would not go at all.

Just because everyone else only had the kicked in the balls 60 times option to attend a different concert, and now has free admission to this concert, doesn’t change that they still get to enjoy two concerts to my one.

Maybe they will do these things. Maybe they won’t. Maybe they’ll do some and not the others. Maybe they have their own goals that don’t include any of those.

What’s it to you how other people play the game they pay for?

What a laughably ridiculous attempt at an argument.

Some posters are truly breaking down.

I won’t be boosting cuz I already have 7 Lv.60s, but I’m not opposed to it whatsoever. I’d prefer a healthy player base in outlands over a smaller one of jerks like you. =)

1 Like

If you have 7 60s then you should know that the lack of players was barely a problem in classic vanilla which have 40 zones, it should not be a problem at all in TBC where they are putting the entire player base in only 7 zones.
It’s worth noting that TBC was also a lot more popular than vanilla back then.

Most servers will be heavily layered so you should not be worried about attracting more players, even more when most of those players wont last more than the first 2 months.

Also, i would take a community of ‘jerks’ like me any day over a community of gold buying cheating players who don’t even enjoy the game for what it is.

2 Likes

Not really, the argument was only “I don’t have time” if you were too socially inept to read between the lines. It was “I don’t have time to spend 5 days doing something I despise before I can have fun”.