I don't get the appeal of Dragonriding

They’ve already said they were putting regular flying in later in the expansion.

I will never go back too. At max talents. Its so much fun, and super fast.

Uh oh. We got a badass here
NDGbadass.Gif

2 Likes

And we are trying to pressure them not to do it.

Blizzard change mind all the time.

They already said they would. Ion i think said it a while back. When? Idk, i happened to believe there’s a reason they’re holding off on it.

and I will continue to pressure them to keep their word for players like me who have put tons of time into their characters and will never be able to use dragon riding.

6 Likes

Yeah, I am having fun with it. Not just the speed (I mean that IS great), it just feels farm more realistic… well as realistic as flying a dragon in a video game is. I like the physics of it… gliding, banking, etc.

1 Like

:clown_face:

5 Likes

I mean sure, and wish you good luck. You have twitter, vs reddit to compete with.

Pressuring them to not add something that would help people with physical issues makes you a pretty nasty person.

10 Likes

Just so you know, what you posted is an emoji and not a selfie; glad I could clear that up for you.

1 Like

I share all of that, plus small detail, but i love not having to hold forward.

1 Like

yeah except the people that need regular flying will actually quit if it’s never added to new content ever again. the particularly fanatical people who prefer dragon riding will grumble a day or two if normal flying is added but still play since they can still use what they like. So Blizzard should be more concerned with the feelings of the group that would end up quitting over the ones who won’t either way.

5 Likes

Why are people so anti regular flying?
Like, just dont use it then.
You dont gain/lose anything from it simply being an option.

8 Likes

Really makes you think…

Games should not be design with physical issues in mind. If you can move your char you can do dragon flying.

If you have motion sickness, there are tricks you can learn to help with it. Overall, a small amount of people who can’t do it. Does not matter for the overall balance of the game.

4 Likes

I don’t think ppl care much at all if normal flying is available. Its like riding a ferrari, and being ok with a toyota carola sharing the road. Not that there’s anything wrong with the toyota, but it’s going to get left in the dust.

it matters if people who like dragon riding won’t quit either way but enough people would quit if normal flying could never be used again.

6 Likes

“Minorities dont matter”

Interesting take.

9 Likes

that’s why I said the particularly fanatical ones who want to delete normal flying. I’m assuming the average person who prefers DR doesn’t really care if other people use it or can use old flying instead.

2 Likes