I do not understand the outrage

The world could most certainly end in just a few hours or quicker. Arrogant of you to think otherwise.

Big yikes.

No one else is forcing you to work either, but yet you do it - because you want the money.

What a stupid defense. Because I want something, instead of being forced to at gunpoint, I shouldn’t care in the slightest if something goes wrong.

Well given, as I said, I work a lot more than you, it is a pretty big deal.

2 Likes

eh not everyone has that attitude but again remember there are some people that have an addiction to this game as well so (like lagit addiction) soooooooooooooo i mean take the fix from an addict and well they get cranky when they go into withdrawls

Blizzard is infamous for not releasing on time. They are known for this.

Tough to grind a 1-60 in 2 weeks? Maybe for a casual sure.

And so what if they are a casual player? They want to enter the portal at launch, but they’re getting less and less time to get to 60 for it - and you think that doesn’t matter?

Not sure what you mean by a few hours been well over 7 now… people are missing raid days, people took time off work for TBC pre patch, and much more just because its not affecting you doesnt mean its not affecting anything…

1 Like

Boo hoo. You work more. By that logic it is a big deal for you. That is pretty funny.

So this was delayed pretty much a full work day and you are cool with it? Like you would be cool with delivery showing up the next day? Maybe with payroll taking an extra business day? In the words of our senile in chief, “come on, man!”

Absolutely. Casuals have been a plague on the game. Especially retail. Different discussion though. MMORPGs are a huge time sync. Be prepared for it. Be prepared to waste your life if you want to hit end game before everyone else, or hit 60 in a timely manner.

Yeah, I know it really sucks and Frustrating. Nothing we can really do though. We just gotta hope Blizzard fixes it soon. I wish you good luck in getting to 60 with less time on your hands. Sorry for your Frustration

That doesn’t make it acceptable. Why do you think a history of mistakes makes those mistakes ok?

1 Like

I’m not “cool” with it, but I am not going to go in a full blown outrage over it like some people are. I expected this. Anyone should have.

Well yes, given I have less time than you every week, and I also seem to care more about my free time - it is a bigger deal for me.

You’re not even posting on a Classic character. You’re probably a troll bored in retail.

I expected a long maintenance, when it was announced to be to 3PM I thought that was to account for issues. Not 10PM.

Yeah honestly I don’t even know what people expect from Blizzard at this point. Almost 17 years and they still can’t get a launch right you’d honestly think people would just get used to it since it’s been so many expansions this has been going on but no people still rage on the forums about it and demand extra game time lol. Why would you even take time off work when you know this would happen? Doesn’t even make sense.

Not even saying it’s okay for this to still be going on but come on. This is honestly just ridiculous.

1 Like

I never said it is acceptable. I always expect the worse. You want to change how they release things? By voicing your logic on forums? Good luck. People have been doing that for over 10+ years. Nothing is going to change.

No, but the other choice of them being incompetent is just as bad.

I’m not disagreeing with you there. I have gotten mad at Blizzard over plenty of things that other people have thought were stupid or pointless. (The druid’s treant form being the most memorable one). So I understand the feeling of something being important to you that isn’t so important to others.

The thing that was sticking out to me was that it sounded like you were really angry and that was a little worrying even though how angry you are or aren’t isn’t really my business. I’m glad that you’re not though and sorry that you’re frustrated. I understand being excited to do something that makes you happy and then being disappointed that things didn’t go as planned. I just misread the tone of your post and given all the hate on the forums today I’m probably predisposed to think everyone making a complaint is angry. I apologize.

I am far too lazy to change my character portrait to a classic character. I only come on the forums once in a blue moon near launch times to see all the children upset. I am just killing time.

You have free time now, go use it. Instead of wasting it on the Forums. You care about your free time right? lmao

Not like this wasn’t expected. The problem is some of you seem to foolishly think that the “next time” blizzard will get it right. I am however starting to get a little perturbed after seeing the latest extension…

1 Like