I do not understand the outrage

only losers are annoyed! grow up, re-releases of videogames aren’t things worthy of being upset over! and if you are upset you need to grow up and get a life!

1 Like

They have had months to prepare - having issues on launch day proves they were not ready and it’s a money grab.

Agreed 40 hours is not insane. I play WoW Nearly Everyday and then Focus most of the big Time Stuff on Weekends where I have more time in a week. I work 40 Hours a Week Plus Communing to work and back takes about 7 1/2 Hours Extra. Yet I still find lots of time to play. I never asked for boosts but Used the ones I got from Purchasing an Expansion.

sucks to be you today

When are you going to pay my sub then?

Right? 30 hours would be a dream, but I couldn’t afford it long term. Plus my job can’t afford it either - losing a lead for that long would be a problem.

Also this, definitely. Two weeks is really short for everyone, and I not only have to rush to 60 but also try and farm gear - and if I’m going Enhancement to 70, that means R14 weapons too.

Take your own advice - youre in a puddle because of my post. What.

U mad bro?

Well for one, people might have taken the day off expecting to at least play this evening. Plus the pre patch is already very short at 2 weeks and now people that want to main a BE/Draenei just lost another day on an already short pre patch.

2 Likes

So much truth.

when you stop taking a computer game seriously.

They should have let us test it though… That is the frustrating part.

My point was that it would be annoying no matter what the situation was because unless it was life or death, you wouldn’t have to do it.

I could just go for an oil change tomorrow but that doesn’t mean that I have no right to be mad that the appointment I had for it and planned my day around got delayed by 7 hours.

1 Like

Or just stop relying on Blizzards terrible schedule on release days.

1 Like

Fair. However Classic has been out for a while. I don’t think there is any excuse to not hit 60 at this point. Even minus one day of leveling shouldn’t be a big deal. 2 weeks is plenty of time to hit 60 in my opinion (though a lot of people already have level 60s and just want to level one of the TBC races)

Yes. But that doesn’t mean that as a customer I don’t have a right to be upset with the people I pay money to.

My guild is actually planning to take P1 slowly. They’re not pushing anyone to rush to 70 and are not asking people to take time off or do anything of the sort.

I want to do it. And Blizzard, at the moment, is looking like they’re going to fail the already limited expectations we have for them.

I’m not actually mad, I’m disappointed and frustrated. What is starting to get me mad is being told I shouldn’t worry about it, it doesn’t matter, I’m being entitled, etc - thought policing is a pretty stupid thing people like to partake in when they don’t understand or agree with someone.

The Blizzdrones are actually the ones making me mad.

4 Likes

Yeah this patch barely gives players time to level, let alone check out the new honor sytem and earn some rewards. One month would have been suitable to do both for me personally. Not sure what everyone else is capable of but if they use gold for in game boosting it’s still a tight fit for the honor farming.

2 Likes

Well, clearly Blizzard doesn’t take it seriously given the delays. So maybe they listened to you.

1 Like

As someone else said earlier, no one is forcing you to hit 60 in two weeks. If you want to rush or think you have the ability to get to level 60 within 2 weeks, minus one day would not be a big deal.

2 Likes

You must be new to gaming…

It’s already a pretty tough grind to get a new character to 60 in that time, now a day has been lost.

Not to mention people who took time off to play.

1 Like