I dislike skyriding

I feel like the transition between both is unnecessarily long.

That is possible but that would not be fun.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

I canā€™t even find the toggle switch in my dk spellbook so Iā€™m stuck with dragon riding on my star seeker.

The toggle is one of the skyriding abilities, like soar and those.

donā€™t have it on my dk

You can tell they take a lot of pride in being the living embodiment of the ā€œackchyuallyā€ meme.

2 Likes

hopefully Ion can let that pride thing go a little bit and realize this 5 second thing isnt really serving any purpose and just reduce it to a second so its less annoying.

2 Likes

I ave experienced a lot o bugs with this prepatch, so maybe itā€™s that. I think itā€™s on the general tab and in he skyriding talent thingy.

1 Like

Instant off gcd switch could be abused mid flight. A reduced cast time or permanent toggle for summoned mounts with a cast time you can leave on your bar isnā€™t an unreasonable ask though, imo.

found it thanks that was frustrating.

1 Like

The skyriding talent thingy also has 2 new talent choices you might want to check out.

But some of use who have played for like maybe ever. DONā€™T LIKE THE NEW FLIGHT option.

1 Like

Exactly. Our $15 is the same as everyone. That is the point of a sub.

We are equals.

:thinking:

1 Like

I understand the need for the Cast time and even the global toggle. But as a Druid this ruins Flight form completely. So it would be nice if at least class abilities/mounts, or a small group of mounts could be made immune to the global toggle.

4 Likes

The Druid community needs to speak up now because this is the best time to provide feedback.

1 Like

Iā€™ve complained about this on beta with everyone else. No one likes all mounts on ā€œOneā€ toggle. Please allow us to select (right-click) what mount we want skyriding on and what ones we donā€™t. It was better before.

2 Likes

The soar animation for the dracthyr on normal flying is hilarious

The toggle is a fine option in my opinion. But the cast time being 5 seconds? Whatā€™s the need for that as you understand it? Iā€™m genuinely curious because I really donā€™t see a gameplay need for something like that.

They want to discourage people from using both. BlizZard saw people were having fun with both so they detected it and now it is nerfed.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

1 Like

I will admit it. Do you want a druid to be able to change mid fight from one or the other? That is just one example of why making it a fast toggle is bad. But a 2-3 cast i can see a reason no to, other then game requirements.