I demand to speak with a gm in game

I refuse to explain what is going on and your system is failing to address the issue because I cannot open a ticket for this problem.

[Moderator Note: Clarification of the issue being experienced was provided later in the topic]

1 Like

Good luck with that. Game Masters aren’t really a thing anymore. There are devs for the bug reports, there are people who might be devs(?) that go through suggestions, and there are Customer Service who deal with in game tickets and reports.

1 Like

GMs are still a thing as they respond to other problems.

3 Likes

wait wait…you make a thread demanding something from blizzard, in general discussions and then when people mess around with your post you threaten to report them for harassment?

There is a support section of the forums, why did you not post there?

:thinking:

7 Likes

Game Masters are still there. They just don’t actively show up anymore.

There was a popular recorded instance a month or so ago where a streamer was breaking the boundaries on the alpha, and a game master killed them all.

Streamer called the GM a coward, and he revealed himself and said “GG.”

2 Likes

Would you prefer me to bog down the system with a irrelevant issue to the topic I select?

But…you’re seeking assistance so why not post in the support section? I mean, do what you want, but I’m just trying to comprehend your point/motivations.

2 Likes

Get out of my thread because I am not stopping until I get what I want and you all and keeping my thread up for me.

So instead you make a thread that won’t fix your issue because 1) you refuse to say what it is, 2) a gm wont contact you through use of the forum, and 3) you decide bog to bog down another system but this system comes with public scrutiny?

You really thought this through…

8 Likes

Pretty sure they got rid of most of their GM’s but good luck the best you will get is a CM and they will likely be of little help, try the support forums tho again I doubt you will get the response your looking for

It’s not your thread anymore, chief. You threw it into the void, and we answered.

16 Likes

The customer support section in my experience is a hands off section from CMs where it customers helping customers.

I mean thats blatantly obvious by your attitude. You dont seem like the type who thinks things through or cares to hear the truth.

try cs? :monkey_face:

No I am done listening and trying to be reasonable, it’s why I am demanding to speak with a gm.

You expect better assistance here? In the General Discussions??? Did you even bother to write up a ticket in-game? maybe two?

I honestly would of spared myself the headache of the forums if I had an issue to report, was i in your shoes.

I hope whatever it is you are dealing with is worth the trouble. (I pressed X for doubt, and also for the legitimacy of this thread, I suspect trolling, but then again I suspect trolling in 90% of the threads here.)

That is the problem there is no where to go.

You think refusing to say what your problem is on a public forum, in the wrong forum section no less, is reasonable?

Ok then…

5 Likes

can’t you do that chat thing in the game

I mean, Blizz’s CS is so swamped right now they’ve completely turned off any way of directly talking to a person.

Which tells me that unless your issue is life or death, they don’t care and you’ll need to put in a ticket and wait in the queue.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/23341822

Beyond that, there are no GM’s on the forums, so this is literally nothing but wasting your time, and providing entertainment for the GD people stuck at work browsing forums on their phones, or waiting on queues.

2 Likes