I demand a refund on the Nightfall I crafted

I don’t hold any loyalty to Blizzard. They just haven’t screwed me over and continue to provide me with a service I enjoy.

3 Likes

Fight Club has a list of weapons that they’ve tested on their discord. They have Nightfall at 1.374 PPM.

Annihilator is also pretty underwhelming at 1.059 PPM.

The proc rates on these weapons were tuned way too high on private servers and they became the META. But I’m fine with them being at a more reasonable rate.

This game already has too many OP buffs. I think one of the things TBC did right was placing strict limits on the buffs you can get and stack… it’s kind of ridiculous in Classic, IMO. For dps, this game is more about buffs than gear and skill, which is not a good thing, IMO.

1 Like

If Nightfall is bugged and not proccing as often as it did in Vanilla, do you think it’s rational to assume that current Nightfall owners would not want it fixed?

Emotional lesson? Seems there’s a lesson in basic logic here as well. I understand your point; it does not apply here.

How about this raid team? Can they have their time invested in raiding with Ret paladins back, too?

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That company is not loyal to you in return, which just makes you a sucker. Corporations are not your friends.

1 Like

This would be the appropriate time to say ‘you think you do, but you don’t’ when you try to reference Vanilla as your expectation.

Fixed? Who said this isn’t doing exactly what Blizzard wants?

1 Like

…What? What does that quote have to do with a potentially incorrect proc value? That was a quote from before Classic was announced. Blizzard have obviously reneged on that position since, and have stated they want Classic to be a close approximation of Vanilla. We have seen them make adjustments to the game when they see fit, but small balance adjustments to items are not one of them.

Assuming that Nightfall is proccing incorrectly (I have no idea whether it is), what do you think is more likely: Blizzard wanted this specific item, out of the thousands of items in Classic that are exact replicas of their Vanilla counterparts, to receive a minor adjustment; or it’s bugged.

The proc rate was never nerfed. The change was it had a chance to fail on targets over level 60 in 2.4.2, because it started becoming meta again given how many casters a TBC raid comp usually runs with and percentages never lose their value. How about instead of complaining and taking the entitled “GIMMIE MY STUFF BACK” approach you actually record you swinging it on raid bosses and noting the miss on the proc which should not be happening and ask them to adjust it to be more in line with the Vanilla form of the thing.

Another example of percentage damage weapons being ridiculously powerful and transcending item level was Black Bruise which people used into Dazar’alor all the way into BFA for offhand because it gave your attacks like 12% bonus shadow damage. Harder you hit, the more value and your offhand in BFA was worthless mostly for any one hand dual wielding class.

You’re doing it wrong.

Our tanks have alot higher than a 2ppm on their uptime. I checked one of you logs and theres 11 procs on a 8 min nef kill but once you factor in downtime etc thats not too bad.

1 Like

Want me to answer that honestly? It’s equal odds for either answer with Blizzard. We’re talking about a company that went out of their way in MoP to nerf pvp boots that had no stats (Replica pvp pieces) because one guy was using them to a massive stat loss because “3 more seconds on sprint is OP” at a time when rogues had burst of speed already.

I support a higher PPM rate on nightfall.

Annihilator lasts, like, 45 seconds, though. However, the proc (Armor Shatter) can be resisted, since it’s a spell for some reason. I get relatively consistent uptime when I stack hit up to 13% for it when I know I won’t be tanking.

entitlement to a proper game when we pay 15 dollars per month? yes pls.

And the game would be SO much better if more and more people did this rather than attempting to use the Retail mindset on Classic. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

I support Druids being able to dual wield with titan’s grip
Does not mean it should actually be

1 Like

I still think warriors should be able to dual wield enhancement shamans dual wielding their wolves.

There is no playbook for what could happen re-releasing a 15 year old game. It really is understandable the issues we are having today. It was almost going to be impossible to “recreate” experiences from long ago.

Did you keep your receipt? You didn’t?.. Oh, dear…

2 Likes

I find it interesting when people have to announce that they love something no one else cares about.

Or when they find something interesting that no one else cares about.

Etc…

It’s amusing to me that there are people who always seem to think Blizzard can do nothing wrong and it’s always the player’s memory that’s at fault.

I’m not even sure if they think that anymore or are just dedicated trolls who know it’s easy to rile people up who are having issues that blues will never acknowledge.

1 Like