I demand a refund on the Nightfall I crafted

Current version has the TBC nerfs applied to Nightfall proc rate.

Not worth using at all, and we want our thousands of gold back (not just for the weapon, but funneling rep items we could have instead sold). Who do I talk to? You can reset my rep to neutral with Thorium Brotherhood because honestly I don’t give a

3 Likes

Maybe you should have checked if it was worth making in the first place for your raid composition?

12 Likes

Maybe I’d already done that 15 years ago, thanks. This version doesn’t match #nochanges. They’re using not he 1.12 version, they’re using the 2.4 version. That’s on them.

14 Likes

Perhaps it would be best if you don’t take pirate server proc rates as gospel.

34 Likes

the entitlement in this thread is flabberghasting

17 Likes

Or perhaps, I could just take the proc rates I had experienced when I had it on my warrior 15 years ago before it was nerfed. I think I’ll go with that. Plenty of observations which match my own from the time before the nerf in that bug thread. Maybe you should read that instead being a supertroll.

1 Like

2 parts per million?

that’s pretty low.

2 Likes

It’s not entitlement. Blizzard has clearly made a mistake. The evidence is quite clear from the bug report thread. Honestly, if I had rolled caster instead of DPS warrior, I would rage quit classic by now. I don’t know how you casters put up with Blizzard’s failure on multiple fronts that affect you. From leeway to insane flask prices to Nightfall not working, I don’t know why you put up with it.

we minmax less and enjoy the game more.

it’s pretty cool.

12 Likes

Memory is a fallible thing.

6 Likes

Why would you defend Blizzard? They clearly aren’t doing their job.

2 Likes

So you’re here to gaslight. Ignored.

2 Likes

they provide me with hundreds of days of entertainment.

6 Likes

Love when people have to announce stuff that no one cares about. You ignored someone? OH NOES!!!

6 Likes

Which you have paid for.

Like making unnecessary comments?

That thread has 29 plus days, with no response. It needs to be seen by a blue.

Touche

Added for extra characters to post.

Loyalty has no money value, young paladin.

1 Like

Not the best way to negotiate in my opinion.

2 Likes

Exactly. Casters should be livid and it needs more attention than a thread Blizzard hasn’t even bothered with yet. I crafted a Nightfall in Vanilla. I was still using it in 2.3 as an offtank. It worked far better then than it does now. Plenty of discussion from 2005-2007 on how it worked, and more importantly, how often it did. It’s not just my memory. The internet has a record, in that thread I linked, to the stats from the day. Discussions from the day. Current implementation does not match. This needs to be addressed immediately.

1 Like

That’s the same thing my 12-year-old says when she’s wrong.

6 Likes