I compiled a list of polls on RDF - the majority wants RDF

So in your head you think people are rigging unofficial polls??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Y’all think you’re going to be playing the version of WOTLK you had back then but it simply isn’t true, we all have grown and aren’t those players anymore.

You’re just hurting the game and siding with “sell boosts” for blizzard and you can’t even see that.

If people wanted to talk they would talk, how they got to that dungeon is irrelevant.

Me keeping my eyes on LFG BB without blinking and whispering players “5640 gear score hunter LFG” then being invited or ignored isnt the social experience you think it’s going to be.

Y’all are ruining wotlk.

5 Likes

No, Blizz is ruining Wrath Classic. Forum trolls don’t matter. Don’t let them be a scapegoat, and Blizz ‘listening to the players’ is just nonsense. Put the blame where it belongs: on the Classic devs.

1 Like

You think researches would kill for data samples hosted by biased Youtubers? Why do you think they call Youtubers influencers?

Or are you saying that researches would kill for random straw poll data samples, that can’t be traced back to anyone or anything?

I have to ask, have you ever done any research at all? About anything?

3 Likes

Coming from the person crying about a change when i have accepted the change…

Personally i wish boosts were not a thing, blizzard bought and player made.

And whispering people to join a group (or heaven forbid making your own) is far more social than having an auto mated queue out you in group with people you dont need to say a word to and will likely never see again.

The pro rdf group seem to act like rdf is the second coming of christ, its not. The reason wotlk had an easier time for people grouping wasnt rdf alone. Class changes, heroics being durt easy compared to tbc heroics, dual spec, another tanking class, the ease of leveling alts and gearing them, exc. Is what made heroics essier to do. Yet you want to give the credit of all those changes solely to rdf.

If rdf is a deal breaker for you there are plenty of other games with auto grouping systems in place.

Firstly I’m far from “crying” I’m allowed to voice my opinion on the forums about a bad change to a great game.

Yes if you consider spamming for a dungeon to fill a tank spot as “social” I guess you got us all!

If anything it’s actually hilarious you would call something as stupid as that as being “social”…tank whispers, you invite and that’s the only “social” aspect of the dungeon you do…This is the way it’s going to be for most groups.

You can deny it all you want but RDF simply made leveling new toons far easier, sorry I may not want to go collect 12 apples for my 3rd 80 and I may just went to spam dungeons.

After all dungeons are content and a way to level and shouldn’t be gated around a players ability to form a group. That isn’t what is supposed to be hard in the game, I’m sorry you can’t see that.

1 Like

Whoa, sitting in town and spamming dungeons is completely anti-social and leads to a dead and empty world.

Oh, and would you like to purchase a 70 boost?

3 Likes

Someone call the waahhmbulance, if you have to say you aren’t crying you’re probably crying!

Also, let’s not sully a great expansion with the same mistakenly implemented system which was designed to retain bored players for a year of content draught by making leveling Alts easier.

You want an 2nd and 3rd alt to destroy the game via GDKPing with bought gold, you’ll have to level it the old fashion way!

1 Like

Man all the trash cans are out today… Must be garbage day

Actually garbage day varies based on your district / city / county / neighborhood!

Aka… every day is garbage day… or it’s garbage day somewhere!

Dang that’s why garbage posts on the forums every single day…

Your name is manuredps bro brush your teeth and check your scent because I think you might be smelling yourself ayoooo

Imagine being out parsed by manuredps…

Yikes.

2 Likes

Everything is relative, I’m one of the best players in my guild, but I probably can’t outparse anyone in your guild considering my guilds kill times… but you already know that.

So… you are trying to put words in my mouth… while quoting me? Are you just not able to read and comprehend what you have read? I said researchers would kill for data samples the sizes of the ones these polls are getting.

Don’t attempt to twist my words to mean something they clearly didn’t because you want to troll and mislead people.

2 Likes

the polls show that 1 server worth of people want rdf
ofc 1 server worth of people equals the majority of the population
because that is how polls work
tons of skewed easily manipulated data aimed to follow your selected narrtative

1 Like

Those are your words. Those are quotes from you.

Nothing has been changed. Your words, Jirukon.

3 Likes

Yes… words you clearly haven’t comprehended. I know the English language is a hard one to learn… but maybe try a little harder.

i can manipulate narratives too

Cable networks show a pilot to a dozen morons to decide if they want to make a show. That’s out of 300 million people in the U.S…

28k for Wrath Classic’s potential playerbase is an astronomically high sample poll.

No, I comprehended it just fine. I think the issue here is you are unfamiliar with how professional and meaningful research is conducted.

Random straw polls and polls hosted by influencers are not meaningful data, in any way. No researcher worth their salt would kill for that type of data.

1 Like