I can't play more than one character because RDF was removed

Why design a game for someone who does not have the time to play it? Let the people who do have time enjoy the experience.

Wrong, RDF was in for half of Wrath. More players played with RDF live than played when it wasn’t.

it was there for 48% of wrath that’s not the tail end that’s practically in the middle, maybe you took a break and forgot?
But yeah not the tail end.

So the only thing you can do is correct the grammar instead of adding to the argument… seems legit

I’m sorry what am I supposed to say to

100 percent no chance your day is that full and you have time to level and raid no chance

grobbulois

lmao

In what way does RDF impact on a player who has “the time to enjoy it”, who can still use the LFG as much as their heart desires?

Oh, it doesn’t?

Right… that’s right. Thought so.

As usual, the anti-rdf just wants a captive audience, forced to endure bullcrap so they have more people desperately looking for groups that would rather just be in RDF.

Boost the rate that you aquire rested XP would probably be better.

Questing is worse xp than dungeons, and much more boring.
What is your issue? Are you just legit terrible at playing the game and cant fit in a group with 4 other players to carry out smooth dungeon farm?

Seriously tho, if you want to quest, quest. If you want to dungeon, dungeon. But you can not beat xp/hour of a competent dungeon farmgrp with questing, same way a regular dungeon farm cant beat bota speedleveling.

The only way to level is questing, UK at 70 give 2 xp bar, 3 with dungeon quests. This long grind is original experience, back then you only do each dungeon once. But a lot of us just dont have the patience and energy anymore. I think they should add RDF for pre wrath dungeon, but not for wrath dungeon. If they ever add dungeon which maybe in the future, then it should be normal dungeon only

I jave multiple 70s and work 50+ hours per week

1 Like

It’s retail, man. It changed what a large cohort of the playerbase think of when they hear MMORPG.

You added too many steps. My experience so far:

1. LF1M Heals Nexus
  2. Heals whispers ‘inv’
1 Like

sure if you are 70 plus of course its easy, try doing it levelling.

first world problems

It’s not retail. WoW started attracting these people in 2008.

Instead of waiting to get picked up invite the people yourself it’s a lot faster. And there’s no reason you can’t be out questing while in q just like before.

1 Like

because you just stand in town and click a button. It turns wow into a lobby game. WORLD of warcraft. Click a button, bypass the whole world, not say a single word to anyone. That is not an mmo.

2 Likes

Im currently working 56+ hours a week between my 40h/week job and a side job (this does not include things like chores, cooking, commute time, exc). Im just shy of being lvl 74 on my main right now without doing any real leveling shenanigans like dungeon soloing. If i can do that in less than a week you can most definatly have more than 1 80 by the end of wotlkc.

2 Likes

So start your own group.

Or are you gatekeeping yourself?

1 Like

its even better that theyve basically gotten rid of RDF for retail too. M+ LFG and the new classic LFG are how they want things to be and have realized adding it was a huge mistake. you should just unsub instead of making a post about it.

1 Like