I can't do this anymore

Okay man just gonna throw this out here because people are starting to get nasty and I am sorry for your loss. This is not the place to do it walk away from the game the forums is the last you want to visit. There are many amazing games out there. If you dont want to quit take a break

1 Like

I mean yea I got told to kms earlier by a shaman after going 0-6 in a triple caster lobby in SS. kinda what sparked this whole episode.

Well I mean if you get criticized for a mistake you made

I mean yeah we all make mistakes. but to tell me kill myself over a mistake in a video game?

Nobody should do anything (presumably for entertainment) that causes that level of stress.

I say this as someone with Anxiety - stop. You stop doing whatever is that heightens your anxiety to a level where you cannot cope.

If your life is that difficult at the moment, then stop playing WoW and find something lighthearted and non-stressful to do with the moments of your life.

2 Likes

Yeah, that definitely is uncalled for. Ppl will deny this community isn’t toxic but it can be.

And you say you’ve already tried making friends?

Hello, I see you posted a thread about can’t doing things. Sorry for your loss but I’m not sure I can feel too sympathetic over the entire “toxicity of the community” bit when I find threads like this with you posting on two different characters in response to someone’s name, haha:

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

The logical conclusion from your argument is not “find a guild” but “go do real life” if playing wow is pointless, as you say.

This is what the esports model is all about. Guilds are for progression. Any other reason is going off-task.

Nothing to do really,just finish the timewalker quest line and load and behold all those quest open up ,Now I’m scare to even do them,gg.

Try a RP server if you want community that doesn’t care about progression.

Purble#2308

Always happy to chat on disc

I wouldn’t bow logic towards everything that subjectively makes sense. If people don’t see the subjectivity in things, separation of real life, I think its better to answer on what they do see, I think most accept that two lines aint the answer to lifes problems.

I lost mine in WoD, I had a RL friend who I played with who died a couple of years ago and I’ve been a solo player since. I find if I raid I will get friend requests but I never raid so… Just solo queue random BGs, grind gold, and level alts. My friends’ list is empty but so is my ignore list.

I left early in SLands and came back going on 2 months ago. While I was out I lost that sunken cost feeling that I must continue playing. I rode my bike 20-30 miles on my off days, did some weights but I always did that. It won’t happen overnight, one day you just realize you could take it or leave it, but it won’t happen without a committed first step.

If you come back learn to take from WoW what you want and not let it make demands on you, if you find yourself in old habits take a break. Be healthy, mentally and physically; the rest will come if you give it time.

Can I have your gold?

Just further proves that WoW isn’t P2W.

Stop using WoW forums for pity and therapy.

uhh dude how? yeah. you should consider taking a break.

I could understand every point you made until I reached this.

Im assuming you’re an adult. You really chose to let nameless online people affect you so much it had this much of an impact on you?

also, not worth your time bro. anyone who says this is an actual child that isnt worth your time.

Even if we assume you were 5 when you started playing. That puts you well into the age range where you should be able to handle any of this. :unamused:

This is now my mantra

1 Like