I can't believe people are saying "WoD is better than BFA"

I honestly think both xpacs had a good start. But when it comes to patches I would rather play 6.2 than 8.2. Sure I waited 7 months for for 6.2 but I at least had more fun with it than I did waiting 6 months for 8.2 and being bored of it.

Remember when people used to complain about Wrath babies ruining the game? Good times…

People are not forgetting it was lacking because Blizz short changed it , people are saying they liked it because classes played better then they do in BfA and what they had to do was more enjoyable in WoD.

People are entitled to their opinion that it was good . Doesn’t make it right or wrong same for those that think BfA is better.

To me it was better because I liked the quests especially the ring quest where as BfA once I get through the story parts in less then a day I don’t want to do most of what it has to offer.

1 Like

LOL, that’s hilarious. Ashran was a train-wreck. WoD was the start of RNG PVP gear. The big ‘achieve’ for PVP for WoD required 500 HKs per Alliance race.

BFA PVP is just an extension of WoD PVP, but Warmode at least gives some actual incentive to PVP.

1 Like

When you can get most of your gear via vendors it doesn’t really count :roll_eyes:

You’re joking right? Warmode is garbage. It wrecked a bunch of servers and faction balance is a joke.

1 Like

Truth. WoD was horribad.

3 Likes

Wod had better raids
better class design
better story (although that is not saying much)

only issue with WoD was that there was nothing to do, which has its pros and cons. If you are in a serious raiding guild, you have to devote an ungodly amount of time in mythic + just to “keep up” every week unless you have a premade group. Didnt have this issue in WoD.

WoD is still one of the worst expansions, its just not the worst.

WOD had better classes & was more balanced, BFA is the worst balanced expac & most boring classes ever.
Otherwise BFA is better content wise.

WoD didn’t have benthic. Auto win.

I believe its pronounced Trashran.

2 Likes

First rule of General Forum garbage: The current content is always the worst ever, and WoW ‘dies’ every expansion.

I think WoD was amazing in two ways: fun classes and really good raids.

Ashran was actally good too.

Nah BFA is only quantity and very litte quality.

1 Like

Hodge Podge!

BfA brings nothing new to the table.

1. Essence and Azerite Power are basically rehashed Artifact Power from Legion.
  2. Islands are basically Scenerios from Cata.
  3. The questing system is the same as Legion.
  4. Nazjatar has Argus-esque dailies mixed with actual dailies
  5. The Bodyguard system from WoD.
  6. Mechagon is your classic MoP style dailies with one big world quest.

WoD Brought

1. Lords of War intro motion graphics
  2. Ending cinematics to each zone
  3. DPS sword and board warriors
  4. ManCat form
  5. Garrisons gold farm (Personal Garrison)
  6. Shipyard gold farm
  7. World Events!
  8. Selfie cam!
  9. Garrisons in each zones with perks
  10. Bodyguards
  11. Pathfinder
  12. Cool toys
  13. Mission Table
  14. Lumber Mill
  15. Awesome Profession perks
  16. A reliable source of gold income.
  17. And other things…!
2 Likes

Trashran

Trash Can

A _ _ Ram

im sure there are other names made for that terrible terrible place.

I’m still waiting for WoD to be finished one day but I guess we’re never allowed to go back to old zones. Since the “World” of Warcraft strictly follows some universal law where the only time something new happens is if it is a once previously undiscovered land.

Hell the AU Draenor actually got updated, 30+ years passed. Can we see what Shattrath looks like? Or the unfinished horde/alliance capitals that were never put in properly? Or what about the massive islands that were conveniently erased from the map instead of being put into the game?

I still want garrisons to be fully customizable and pick my own racial theme for each building. Or pick out an entirely new zone to put it into. We STILL do not have proper playing housing yet. All those followers I collected and leveled up… what the hell are they doing now? It’s all just abandoned content. Let’s just rush out a product, not finish it, then move onto the next slightly less rushed expansion.

WoD is infinitely worse than BFA, as mediocre as BFA is. Anyone saying otherwise is trolling. I refuse to believe someone is that sadistic.

1 Like

Not trolling I actually spent more time in WoD playing then I do in Bobbing for Azerite.

To be honest I think I spend as much time in the forums if not more then I do in the current expansion.

At least WoD I could enjoy because of how my spec played and that made the quality of the game feel better even if there was little to do.

BfA my spec is a shell of it’s former self and all the content in BfA is not really that enjoyable because of that and for the simple reason the quality of the content in BfA is sub par.

Just because something has more doesn’t make it better. Being better (having some quality) makes things better.

3 Likes

Yeah what was wrong with that I could always find stuff I enjoyed doing in between,pvp,fishing,mount farming,farm transmog,herb,mine all kinds of stuff.

wod and bfa is like grading baby poop,one is green the other smells terrible but still poop.