I can't believe people are saying "WoD is better than BFA"

That rewarded exp mostly. Treasures chest were seen as part of exploration and rewarding people for that. That’s not comparing anything close. I think rewarding exploration is great in a mmorpg.

I agree, but the amount difference is still pretty big vs anything before. I’m not here to say that wod was stellar. But that BFA is way worse. And that they might even double down on current concepts of this expansion which will only lead to wow declining more. And I’d like that not happen? Maybe.

Dailies - Have those now.
Coliseum - Agreed, PvP was better.
PvP - Have that now, though gearing was better in WoD
Raiding - Have that now?
Heroic dungeons - Have that now?
CMs - M+?
Old Content - Still there?

8.1? You mean the patch that laid the precursor for BoD, which dropped 4 weeks later? You mean that patch? Heck I’d consider BoD to be a part of 8.1, just like I consider Uldir to be 8.0, CoS to be 8.1.5, and EP to be 8.2…

There really wasn’t that many dailies for WoD either. Some of them were weeklies, so you only had to log in on resets. And most of them were n the hellfire zone so people could unlock Pathfinder.

Dailies were replaced by mission tables.

That you didn’t even need to log in for.

I’m not critizing BFA for that content obviously mainly. But for the other concepts I have mentionned. The fact that you need grind content like wqs/ies to be able min/max in the content that I like which is mainly raiding.

If you consider BoD part of 8.1 then you’d have to consider Blackrock foundry part of the selfie patch :man_shrugging:

The treasure chest are good for one open. What were people supposed to do the other 2 years of the xpac?

At least the Bejeweled daily will always hold value.

And I’m here to say that I think you’re wrong and it makes me wonder if you were there from beginning to end.

That’s my problem with it. I shouldn’t have to do the same quest over and over all the expansion for power rewards that seem to have no clear end and that seem to reset each new season.

More content for you is doing the same thing over and over? For me it’s not.

Good news! You don’t and if you don’t like it, that’s a you problem. Doesn’t change the fact it will always hold value.

1 Like

Then I won’t play the game like right now, it’s kinda simple you see.
If the game is bad then you don’t play it.

Then why are you here?

Trying to help getting the game to a better place. You don’t hold over wanting to like the game just because you play it.

And how are you doing that?

Never said I did.

WoD will never hold a candle to BFA for a vast majority of people.

There might be a sub section of people that enjoyed it, because they were catered to ridiculously hard (And literally the only people being acknowledged as existing) but that doesn’t make the expansion good.

Providing feedback, that’s what the forums are for.

Does it really matter which 2 of the least love expacs sucks the most? What’s important here is that a large percentage of players weren’t happy with either product.

edit: a more fair claim

1 Like

So is submitting feedback in your help menu. That is more likely to get read.

1 Like

Oh I have done that, but you clearly are trying to say what? That forums shouldn’t be used for feedback?

I think we can all at least agree that depending on the person, either could be worse depending on their play style.

I’m not a fan of hyperbole, like people are tossing around.

BFA is not nearly as bad as people complain it is, and WoD was much worse by comparison.

BFA caters to everyone, WOD Catered to a tiny fraction of the player base, and gave no one else anything to do.

2 Likes

No, I’m saying I don’t think the forums should be accessible to people that have unsubbed and can’t let go so they just post in threads “BfA sux cuz bejeweled!”

1 Like

The whole letting unsubbed people post on the forums honestly was a bad idea.

1 Like