I can see why premades dodge

Given epic bgs are literally the only content the people on these forums do and que sync at that its funny they say they don’t take it seriously.

1 Like

When is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time? Leave Britney alone, please! Leave Britney Spears alone right now! I mean it. Anyone that has a problem with her, you deal with me, because she is not well right now. Leave her alone.

2 Likes

ummm wtf is this lol

Well, they take it “seriously” because it’s the only content they can win in because of their exploiting lol

Well, guess what inspired his name. Google “ninestars” for a hint.

2 Likes

the epic bg community has to be a social experiment or something, everytime i dare to open the forums its just man children.

3 Likes

Not really, it’s just the byproduct of people with nothing better in their lives and absent parents.

hm this is an interesting take tbh coming from yall :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

“yall”, that mostly a take from myself, i barely play epic bgs anymore, played one today and we rolled through RR, probably be much more fun if i just solo qued.

weird flex btw https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/khàzix#difficulty=5&zone=33&partition=6 i have been spending my time being weird on warcraft logs instead.

interesting cuz thats not what i had heard happened.

solo qing is the best way , this is the way .

very proud of you .

2 Likes

huh, i played 2 1/4 games today, first one was RR i think, lotta names i knew, ashran and i swear we had maybe like 4 people die in that ashran, game ended real fast. noting else happened in the other games tho.

Interesting :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Wish I could still broadcast multibox, I’d be my own premade.

I have also greatly reduced my epics play time. I did one tonight though that was really fun. It was an Ashran where we were getting stomped at every team fight. It was looking like the usual scenario where the dominant team just runs the other team out of numbers.

But we pulled out a surprise win with a Vol kill and I don’t think we had more than maybe three people in there. I guess the bosses are just that weak now.

Backdoors usually work against any team thats not a premade. If you have enough people go ofc so you can actually kill him in a decent time before some guy catches on and starts yelling about it in chat.

4 Likes

i really hope they upscale npcs hp n stuff soon

I think they should remove the backdoor.

It’s stupid that one player has to stay at the base and do nothing for the entire game in order to keep an eye on the boss.

4 Likes

Atleast 75 percent of the time I am solo now because I have no time to sync in . However I play very less epics now , blitz is my favored game mode now.

I don’t it makes for some good comeback wins against a team that is relying strictly on stacking healers.

Add BSG into that mix