I believe WoW no longer needs healers

oh so augment evokers are ALREADY equipped to start healing and healers are ALREADY redundant?

thank you so much for bringing this to my attention to help further strengthen my position on the matter.

have a lovely day, friend :slight_smile:

you are correct… support does have a place in wow and that place in wow is replacing healers.

I rate this bait post a solid 7.5/10

2 Likes

thank you so much for the kind words, they are so greatly appreciated, friend :slight_smile:

Had quite the laugh over this weird thread.
Super great idea, remove several specs and make sure ONE spec is mandatory for everything.

thank you, friend…

i really enjoy that you agree with me and think this is a “super great idea”.

so lovely to hear from the admirers :slight_smile:

it really is true that if the healing role would be removed, then the game would be in a better place than it currently is.

Note how this OP discusses how healers don’t want to heal anymore. My suggestion would completely fix this problem.

i just noticed that someone made a rather important statement, and i believe it was imperative that this statement be shared with this thread because it is central to the core belief system that this thread permeates.

hello, wonderful friend… since you are a healer, i would like to know, first-hand, your gracious opinion on this statement.

would you be so kind as to allow us to soak in your knowledge today?

have a wonderful day, friend :slight_smile: