I am a streamer, Face the Simple Truth; I deserved Beta, you didn't

RDJ was born to play Tony stark it seems.

Press F to pay your respects to the Starks.

Tony.

Rickon.

Ned.

The list goes on…

1 Like

More walls of text, not bothering kid, how do you not get this?

You must stream lol…not affect. I’ll just let this play out. GG on servers mass populated by streamers taking loot from thier young followers.
I respect Soda. At least he even said it on stream today. Launch day if your on a streamer server you will be screwed. He even broke it down. He isn’t farming subs or bits. He actually loves the game.

What do you say to the God of death?

You missed an oportunity to say
Tony,snap back to reality
Rickon-he shoulda zagged
Ned-it was in his contract

“There can only be ONE Prince of Darkness!”

Oh wait. Sorry. ahem

“Not today.”

2 Likes

Every job has it’s perks.

Keeping their audiences entertained takes a lot of work on a lot of fronts and it’s a very competitive field . So, yes, they do deserve access. It makes good business sense for both the streamers and Blizzard.

I’m not that cold.

But seriously, Rob should not have gone to that damn wedding.

I don’t stream. I literally made a twitch account yesterday to check out Preach as I used to follow his YT videos.

I disliked streamers very much up until yesterday when OP went on a temper tantrum and children like you latched on because you think you are entitled to beta access. (not you specifically as you said but my point stands)

And to think, if only little finger didn’t point the finger at the lanisters the whole thing wouldn’t of happened.

1 Like

all blizzard cares about is getting classic wow out to as many viewers as they can so they can get more subs when classic launches.

you me they dont care one bit about i already stopped watching the beta is lvl 30 they are capped on what they can do if the views drop they mite increase the cap to 40 to bring viewers back.

but classic wow comes out in 3 months who cares about these twitch streamers if they bother you that much strream snipe them when the game launches.

Oh, I “get” exactly what YOUR problem is. You’re too proud and stupid to apologize and admit you’re wrong. I’m amusing myself by letting you dig your own grave.

1 Like

I never liked him.

nobody did even in the show.

Who are you?

Dude was good, I’ll give him that.

Just think about it though…

In his second life, he’s a university professor who investigates UFO’s for the American government and ends up becoming a believer.

And in his THIRD life, he pisses off Bane.

:rofl: oh my god

The guy who was done waiting for you to actually use your brain to track logistics a long time ago.

2 Likes

Oh, so another petulant child complaining about streamers that don’t in anyway affect them in game. Cool, thanks for the reminder.