I am a streamer, Face the Simple Truth; I deserved Beta, you didn't

Like I said. Not as many as I should have.

Oh well… to be fair, Marvel has done a good job adapting their material to the big screen, from what I’ve seen.

Unlike DC.

Dc made me sad DC could have been the dark gritty comparison to the shiny funny MCU but ah well, they tried way to hard way to fast. you can’t jump onto a wagon going at full speed after 10 years of build up and expect to pull the same numbers.

Exactly.

Plus, well… Batman seems to be the only hero on their roster they seem to actually get somewhat right.

Except Wonder Woman, from what I’ve heard.

Not that I dislike Batman. Dude’s frickin’ awesome.

Because he’s Batman.

Wonder woman was good, it was basically Thor meets Capetian america, but that means it’s equal to phase one marvel lol

See, THAT is how Man of Steel should have been.

You want grimdark? Go to Gotham City.

1 Like

Lol really. Asmondgold said it on two if his streams week ago. Someone needs a invite and went right to his keyboard and sent message. McConnel was in hours later after crying he didnt get in. Shrouds girl which didn’t even have a wow account suddenly got a account and was in? It goes on. Check your facts please.

1 Like

Nolan batman >< Batflick?

Cool, that just means they have even more pull w/ blizzard than I thought. So why are you crying about it? What do you think you could possibly do to get them to change that?

Literally crying over spilled milk, it is a sad state of entitlement. Become a famous streamer, then you can get beta access if you care so much.

They both have their draws.

I personally think Batfleck is closer to the comics (and my favorite Batman games, the Arkham series) than Nolan’s films were.

But Nolan was a good exploration of what Batman would look like in the “real world” so to speak.

1 Like

crying about people crying…gg

Batfleck also did an old Bruce better, i figured he’d drop out of the part once the memes started to flow. Indeed, which is why they never could put superman into the nolan movies unfortunately lol

We’re fairly certain streamers were given a limited amount of friends they could invite to the beta. Streamers have tremendous influence with Blizz. It’s Blizzard’s choice. I would invite my friends too if Blizz let me.

Duuuude. He literally looked like Bruce Wayne had stepped right off a comic book page. He NAILED it.

1 Like

If they didn’t keep making posts, I wouldn’t have to show their idiocy.

Are you 15? Not crying about it. It is the topic on this post. Like I said I’ll wait a few months on Classic just for the reason on how the process went. I’m not entitled to a beta invite I get that working in the IT world.
Again just the way they did it and how streamer priv will kill most old school wow players experience.

1 Like

He’s probably made as much money in a couple of days as he has in years streaming. It’s amazing how much you can tolerate when you’re coated in cash money.

I don’t have any issues with the guy, jsut spelling out the obvious.

You let streamers who will not affect you in game change when you get the game. that is childish.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I Love you 3000, Tony Stark.

You’re continuing to argue a narrative you wrote out of thin air. I don’t care about who gets beta access. The fact I’ve stated this multiple times is showcasing your complete lack of reading comprehension when you say the most stupid things like this.

Also, calling me a “kid” as if that’s supposed to be an insult says more about your attempt to deflect attention away from YOUR age as you either are an adult with severely stunted mental growth or a child that likes to throw random words you hear and hope it somehow makes sense.

But please, PLEASE, continue to prove me right in how absolutely demented you are. I want to see how ill-educated you are as I always held suspicion the education system (worldwide) simply passes idiots because they have lost their patience being underpaid babysitters for people who do everything in their power to avoid higher learning.

2 Likes