I am a streamer, Face the Simple Truth; I deserved Beta, you didn't

Can’t get away from it. Moon Guard Elwynn chat is all Asmon. :expressionless:

Not entitled. I have day one Vanilla account do you? Like I and others said. That isn’t the topic. If you want to follow or run dm or sfk. Expect to pass over your gear. Ibeam. Maybe since you said you just got twitch. Watch a few higher streamers and tell me what you think?

1 Like

And to top it off, his second life is working with a military dude who may or may not be related to a vampire.

1 Like

I hope there are enough servers to leave some free of big names.

Why do you keep saying child and kid? Do you play Fortnite?

1 Like

Most of the big names will be playing together so I think we’ll be okay.

I haven’t seen this level of maturity since my brother thought it a funny idea to create a Fallout 76 character named “Mike Hunt.”

Yea, I played vanilla beta, I’m not crying I didn’t get a classic beta invite. I certainly don’t care about gear in classic until 50+ so that is a non issue. But yea complain about how streamers steal gear now somehow. Solid rebuttal. I’ve played on high pop servers since launch so I don’t have any issue with ninjas/or losing gear to people. It happens.

Because you children are complaining about an issue you have no control of and are on the wrong side of. You can say things like ‘hey this sucks, but I get it. It’s a business move after all’

But no, just complaints about streamers. Like a child would do.

First, stop using “petulant” as if you actually know what it means. I’m not sulking about anything. While I am ill-tempered about how Asmongold is a garbage human being and he flat-out ADMITS and DEMONSTRATES exactly why, he does affect me.

He affects EVERYONE who is just going about their business because he specifically goes out of his way to cause a problem where none existed. It can happen to anyone at any time. On a whim, he abuses his position and has no qualms about the morality of it.

But wait, “wall of text”! AKA Too stupid to read so it doesn’t matter how I explain it because “durrrr caveman make fire! FIRE HOT! BAD FIRE! ME SMUSH FIRE! AAAAAHHHHH FIRE NO SMUSH!”

1 Like

I literally am not reading your posts. Much like 99.9% of streamers I am ignoring you. But keep @ing me if it makes you feel like a big boy!

Side note, I like how most of your 16 posts are @ me. Guess a troll is gonna troll.

Words fail me, and i dropped my water. if this was Reddit you’d get gold.

:rofl:

Worth every drop.

:neutral_face: at least i didn’t drop my whiskey, that’d be an expensive loss.

Keep replying to my replies by proving how stupid and ignorant you are if it makes you feel like someone who isn’t a moron trying to save face.

The only troll is YOU and how you’ve instigated everything.

2 Likes

Oof. Yeah.

Says the guy w/ 17 posts. Clearly a troll.

Oh! I thought you weren’t reading anything! You’re a liar, too! WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?!

Read that last post, nice and short. And no I didn’t read your previous posts. But I already know what you are going to say. As I said you are a troll. 18th post, congrats.

You literally got on a troll account to come troll and complain about streamers. The lack of self-awareness is almost as shocking as the streamer jealousy.

only troll I see here is a demon hunter edgelord. who chose a name based off one of the moves lmao