I am a streamer, Face the Simple Truth; I deserved Beta, you didn't

Perfectly balanced. As all things should be.

snaps fingers

…Too soon?

1 Like

Whaaa whaa, you are still not in the beta, which means literally nothing, and streamers are. Doesn’t change anything. Nothing you say will change their preferential treatment. So keep crying kid, i could care less. Let that hatred fester some more.

Nah they went back and fixed it.

Lost Tony though.

…Oops, spoilers.

You say that but…Multiverse :stuck_out_tongue:

You seem upset :rofl:

You say multiverse but… actor contracts expiring.

Doesn’t have to be RDJ :wink: there are other iron men the downside to being a comic book nerd, i kind a know everything they could do lol

None are as awesome as Tony Stark though.

Except Rhodey but he has his own moniker and suit.

Actually… am I alone in thinking he should get his own movie?

1 Like

Eh, i wouldn’t be against it. war machine has some things he could do from the comics

I think it’d be interesting, at least.

I wonder what they’re gonna do with Hulk now that he and Banner have merged…

Without actual spoilers, there are a few things they could do based on previous movies i’m leaning towards planet hulk.

I agree with this topic. I will most likely not play Classic for a bit till the hype chills mainly cause of streamers.
Let’s got back to the blue post from blizzard few days back. No more invites will be going out. We have what we need for testing beta.
Seen 5 higher streamers in the last 8 hours say OMG I got beta from a friend and playing now… Now.
And let me just say. These people never played wow in thier life. So gg on priority. Activision at it’s finest.
It’s going to kill the hype before the game realeases. Already killed mine

1 Like

Proffesor Hulk. There’s some comics out there where there settled there little tiff and worked it out.

Wasn’t that basically when he was on Sakaar (the planet, not Ythisens’ Twitch channel)?

also grey hulk, and red hulk and abomination etc etc

eh it was something like that but there’s more to that story they can branch out on.

Hmmm.

I regret not having nearly as many comics as I should have growing up.

Dude, you’re talking like 6 decades worth of comics here lol. I am what i would describe as a lore Whoor so, i must know all the things, i also write DND campaigns for fun so yea. don’t burn your brain out :stuck_out_tongue:

You don’t get invites from friends. They were screwing with you. Stop crying.