I am a streamer, Face the Simple Truth; I deserved Beta, you didn't

Do they upset the established order?

1 Like

Get over it

Yea, they sure do!

Can’t answer that question

Glad i stopped streaming then, i’ll hide my emerald somewhere nobody will ever look.

Really? That’s what you’re going with now? Can’t find something legitimate to counter-argue with and now you’re backpedalling to a vague concept which, as the “coversation” (if you can even call it that) has already been stated to be YOUR problem, not mine, on you not understanding basic principles of why anyone does anything at all.

Thank you for showing how tight those horse blinds are that are strapped to your head.

That sounds painful.

Whaaaa whaaaa streamers… that’s all i see from people like you, sorry i don’t feel like lowering myself to your level.

:rofl: I refuse to make the joke that came into my head and instead,
I’ll just send it to Quebec with all English writing, nobody will ever touch it.
(Quebec dislike English speakers,it’s complicated)

This could’ve been a great post, but you started it out terribly. Streaming and advertising is literally their careers. As yours is whatever you do. This could’ve been a post about why you shouldn’t play on a server with streamers. But really like that guy said in the top 10 reasons the problems are caused by the fans not the streamers themselves

your just a cry baby so what they got in you didn’t pointing things they build the gaming industry and makes Blizzard money is help you

Probably for the best. :stuck_out_tongue: I thought my punchline wrote itself!

1 Like

You won’t regret it. Moon Guard is an amazing community, despite people who don’t play there saying it’s not because of Goldshire.

it did it did :rofl: but i have a tendency to make things ‘‘worse’’

The whole ERP thing is rather off putting. (goldshire ya)

I have bad memories tied to that spot.

Pro tip: don’t go to Moon Guard Goldshire with an RP addon installed. You’ll regret it.

1 Like

Streamers think too highly of themselves. They even disregard their viewers as “follower sheeple”.

1 Like

you kinda just did :rofl:

You are so drunk on the idea of anything critical of streamers that you think it HAS to be tied into the same arguments the topic was originally designed around.

I could not give two farts about who is given beta access and who isn’t. The progress isn’t carried over when everything goes live so at what point would I consider that in itself to be important?

Again, I saw the one video regarding ONE particular streamer. I made a comment about that ONE particular streamer. It had nothing whatsoever to do with him getting beta.

You jumped down my throat thinking, for whatever bizarre reason, that it did have something to do with beta. You then proceeded to construct false arguments under a pretense that did not exist.

You need psychiatric help if you honestly believe there is nothing wrong with how your behaviour influenced my reactionary behaviour.

Get. Help.

They totally self-contain themselves though. You can 100% avoid Erp on MG.