I am a streamer, Face the Simple Truth; I deserved Beta, you didn't

i never got my hide tanned, but today i tell my parents they should have more often knowing how i behaved. what a bizarre world.

Nice assumption you have there. Got any evidence that I had that opinion at all? No? Oh, it must be your sense of misplaced entitlement to try to make arguments off of information you just pulled out of thin air.

I didn’t say one dang thing about streamers being given preferential treatment (I don’t care, it’s a beta, not like it carries over to when it goes live).

I know right? It’s almost like not every child has a universal punishment that works.

I’m shocked, Shocked!

Yea… streamers got beta access and clearly you didn’t or you would’nt be here crying…

“I said not to do this!” “Why?” “Because I said so!” “That’s not a reason. Why is it wrong?”

gets hide tanned, only serves to piss him off for life

I was a mouthy little :poop: and i’d have smacked myself upside teh head today if i ever heard a child talk like that. To this day i’m sometimes to sarcastic and blunt for my own good :thinking:

I was curious about what the big !@#$storm about this beta access was all about and saw the linked video and it reminded me of Asmongold’s defective moral compass. I then expressed my opinion on that and then YOU turned it into me caring (when I don’t at all) about who gets beta access.

true, but im hopeful.

Blizzard would be stupid to ignore the marketing. You people are absurd. You provide zero benefit to blizzard. Streamers do. They deserve beta because they provide a service. You don’t.

Get over it ya pansy, you’ll play at release.

That’s why i keep saying the only way to get rid of them is to talk to the government lol, they’re not going to choose to loose money.

And thanks for the push. Made a Void Elf on Moon Guard. Going to go with no heirlooms and walk to 40. Should help until August.

Guys. GUYS.

This thread stopped being about the title ages ago! Join the fun that’s taken its place!

You cared enough to post crying about streamers.

Let them have their fun Laeric, at least it’s not as dark as we got :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh you don’t know dark, Canadian. :smirk:

I’ll gladly join KAOS!

pfft

Are you an agent of Chaos?

If they kill all the streamers do they collect the Kaos emeralds and learn to go super?