I am a streamer, Face the Simple Truth; I deserved Beta, you didn't

I think OP is in double digits for the same post in the last week.

Yeah but you have to avoid a perfectly good RP location as a result…

I like WrA better because Goldshire’s not tainted here.

It being a thing is what’s off putting to me but that’s goig to lead down a Dark path if i explain why.

You really think im going to waste time on that wall of text. You aren’t important man, sorry.

:smirk:

Yes exactly like that.

1 Like

I apologize for my sense of humor.

Don’t, it’s refreshing.

“wall of text”, classic reply from people who can’t admit they’re wrong and too proud to apologize. How did you even pass elementary school if you’re not willing to read anything longer than a Twitter post?

Don’t answer that. That’s what we call a “rhetorical question”. The answer is blatantly obvious.

2 Likes

So a cynic, a pessimist, and a realist walk into a bar…

…Frak, I still don’t know how to end this one.

I dont have any RP addons. I turned guild invites off, too. Right now I am a traveling hermit. :wink: see who I can meet along the way.

I have nothing against streamers they want to make a living playing video games that’s fine. If it works for them more power to them.

My personal problem with it is that these people can ruin a server and that a lot of them feel entitled to things. I’ve watched Asmondgold a few times there are things I agree with him on and then things I disagree with that’s human nature but while watching him I have also seen how his followers are, they are literal peons that will do whatever he says.

Why is this a problem and how can it damage a server? Well it’s simple with the right click report. He says report you they do as he says. These people can turn your life into a living nightmare.

I want to avoid a Streamers server at all cost. Streamers themselves are not the problem. The problem is they have the power of influence over a massive amount of people and ruin things for everyone.

2 Likes

I can’t walk into a bar more than once.

Practicing for Classic, are ya?

95% Of the streamers playing Classic Beta are just horrid players anyway. There painful to watch and listen to. I just hope the server i play on has zero of them.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Too good man. That’s too good.

Aye. No mounts until 40, no herilooms, no bags, I have 1G 2S 40C

Niiiiice. I wish you luck with that!

I will use transmog when I have the $ haha

Your average streamer is people who wouldn’t have been doing anything with their life if it wasn’t for twitch, this should be no surprise really.

3 Likes