Hypocrisy of min maxers on covenants

People are not asking on the contrary to have covenants be balanced, that’s the thing. They will balance them because they don’t want people to switch them. If we were able to switch they would actually be more flavorful because they could be stronger.

1 Like

There isn’t a pressure of failure on the forums. My anxiety in the game mostly stims from a place of failing. Or how people would react to me if I do. I do try to group occasionally but crawl back into my shell when I make an error or witness someone else make an error and get chastised for it.

Criticism can be something extremely devastating to me. People on the forums while mean, often don’t seem to be AS bad as they are in game. Plus if they are I got the flag tool which seems to work way better then the report option the game has.

Sounds like me when people try to make me dance!

Out of interest have you seen any stuff by healthy gamer GG on YouTube?

Most people here don’t respond, they react and that’s what makes things hostile. I am trying to teach myself to keep my emotions out when answering to other people. Still a long way to go as sometimes i do accidentally react harshly due to my emotions being high.

1 Like

siiiiiiiiigh

posting on a ralph thread

Mostly my defense right now when running into that. Is trying to educate people. If that fails and people don’t back off. I do end up having some issues often leading to a forum vacation. Although that does me good because at that point the Forum is just damaging my mental health lol.

1 Like

Out of interest I’m thinking about starting up a mental health post here and trying to see how everyone feels about like making a discord group where I can find some people willing to help out and see if we can all get together and take some people through runs or content they might not have felt as safe in

Does that sound like something that could work to you?

Haha you know thats the terrible thing. Something like that is a great idea. My shrink would likely even tell me to go for it. But to actually take the steps from recognizing something is good for you and actually doing it. Is extremely difficult. You can’t really understand unless you experience it but it’s like your mind and body fights against you. It all recoils at the idea and push’s you to back away from it. I think you would find it challenging to make such a thing. Because the very nature of the disorder.

Yeah the whole thing just sounds like a snake eating it’s self to be honest

One of the hardest things to understand when you don’t experience it

God I hope you are fairing well under the current stress that real life under current circumstances.

I have many of the same problems. But mine don’t relate to physical triggers.

See that whole small story there sounds like more than I have to deal with in an entire year.

I wish you the best on your path to fixing all those issues and really getting to enjoy like for all it’s beauty
Or at least getting to the point you can laugh at the madness and not worrying about it

1 Like

Honestly. It’s been a bit better for me. Minus not going to my shrink a lot of things have came available to me I couldn’t do before. Making me feel like I’m more apart of the world. Like theatre movies are available to watch from home now. So I can talk online about them and feel part of the community. More stores allow you to shop online some even having a delivery service. I hope a lot of this sticks around. It’s a huge boon to guys like me.

1 Like

Strangely enough its actually coming out the same for me. I seriously am terrified of crowds over like 5 people. And I really can only stand them when I am on my medication. But the whole being closed in actual fits in more with my personality then I would have ever thought.

This topic got seriously derailed. But at least its been interesting in the bottom 1/2.

Even I’ll admit I’ve enjoyed have no social pressure despite being a social butterfly

Yeah. I mean sure I could worry about the riots and prolly will if they get closer to home. but for right now they have not came to my town so It’s not stressing me. and Covid isn’t here yet. So really all I’m getting is the benefits.

Yeah look I feel like we took a toxic place and turned it more positive

Will add after I get home have to finish reclear than can do some

Well lets try and keep that between us. Otherwise the poison will show up in force again.