Hypocrisy of min maxers on covenants

Zandalari to the core.

I observed that people dislike Ralph’s post but still each of his thread gets so much replies.

Seems he is a master baiter and you all are getting baited??

3 Likes

Nah, only thing that works with my some of my stuff is Group Therapy.

Maybe he’s the one getting baited. Think about that.

1 Like

If you’re decently geared send me a mail with btag.

I’m bored I’m very easy to bait when bored.

1 Like

Was that a quick edit or did I just have dyslexia :frowning:

Ah that’s lame, a tricky time for those seeking to better them selves that’s for sure.

How do you find group therapy?

Hope you get beta invite for SL to try out new content :slight_smile:

1. Btags KingOfNubz#1532.

On phone so yes quick edit because the text box sucks on horizontal mode.

I hate it. I’m awkward in groups. Plus I have to be in person which just makes me more awkward.

Original version was much more amusing.

I thought that at first until he started ignoring people that disagree with him, usually if someone is trolling they revel in the responses.

I think he might have a genuine neurological issue at this point, seems strange to keep making the essentially the same thread over and over, i’m pretty sure i’ve seen at least 10 different threads all about covenants and elitism in the last month or 2 alone all made by him, not even mentioning his long winded rants in every other topic mentioning covenants.

3 Likes

I imagine that stuff would be really tricky at first if you’re not a group kind of person

I haven’t really seen much group therapy so I don’t exactly know how it gets played out

I agree with some of what he posts but he just has such a hostile way of going about it, doesn’t win him any favours.

He could just be an elaborate troll character, sure, we have a few of those popping up in GD lately.

I mean I already have the tinfoil hat theory that he’s a paid actor just trying to “shake the cage” about covenants.

I wonder what Ralph experienced that caused him to hate folks so much who try to be optimal and pursue min/max, etc.

Seriously Ralph, Who hurt you ??

3 Likes

Usually we form a circle and discuss a variety things. Due to my specific type of issues we generally have activities involving some level of touching or loud sounds. Amongst other things that make us uncomfortable. It’s all very weird.

Honestly sometimes feel like I’m in some weird kind of tribal cult.

Posting in a Ralph thread.

1 Like