Hypocrisy of min maxers on covenants

btw half of you folks might be on his ignore list, so he probably isn’t seeing your responses :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Trust us, we know.

4 Likes

I mean at this point we don’t care. He’s not one we can convince or talk to… xd

4 Likes

Man… I wish i got invites sent as quickly as replies came to that comment. It was like I was playing my priest again back in Vanilla. What a rush.

When they end up talking more about me as a person instead of the topic of the OP, it says a lot, which is why half the replies in this thread are ignored lol, not gonna waste my time with those people xD

I like Ralph threads. The amount of Grand Delusion procs are hilarious.

13 Likes

It would be “terrible” if you didn’t waste your time on the forums.

1 Like

We talked about the topic in the past 5 threads you made on the same topic.

5 Likes

I mean…the expansion is basically over. Who isn’t wasting their time on the forums at this point.

Come on folks… Disagree with the fellow in a more productive manner.

I think I’ve had about a half dozen conversations with Ralph on this subject but I still try and respect them. lol

1 Like

I wonder how many people here he has ignored

I don’t think I’ve ever had to ignore people on the forums because I can usually have a rational discussion

2 Likes

The point was more that he was trying to scare us by leaving.
It would really be a shame if it happened.

2 Likes

I couldn’t ignore you personally. How can someone ignore nipples.

Oooooh my.

Dont worry about me, anyone who is planning on going against the status quo and norms is prepared for that kind of personal attacks.

this cracked me up :rofl: :rofl:

Now he’s a martyr for attacking people and trying to divide people.
I always like those people. /s

4 Likes

I dunno mate

I feel like I’ve disagreed on heaps of stuff but you still seem rational enough to have a discussion with

1 Like

Not always. I get passionate about some stuff and when rubbed wrong I do get explosive. I do try to temper my composure though.

If you get explosive try to hit before it explode, just some M+ advice.

2 Likes