Hypocrisy of min maxers on covenants

Each time Ralph says elitist it’s kinda funny, because he’s the biggest one on the forum. He’s the one wanting others to play like him.

And other people wouldn’t lose anything in this case for covenants, because we never first had something like this in the game.

And as far as rpg goes, there’s a reason why rpg servers are a minority. Most people don’t care about rpg if it’s gonna impact them negatively.

If they created servers without covenants locks and conduits getting destroyed they would be the most populated servers.

20 Likes

I’m almost sure in most RPG games I’ve ever played there is a point where I might not be the best at everything

But it barely matters because I 1 bang every monster in the whole entire game and take hardly any damage

2 Likes

I want to play this game.

6 Likes

Monster hunter

I’ve played Monster Hunter and I definitely don’t remember THAT.

5 Likes

Better not be like a demon hunter.

1 Like

Check my raider IO and tell me where exactly I am paying people to run content for me.

Or do you mean when I paid for a 15 boost of my recently 120 mage with 380 gear ;^)
Aka doing the smart thing for gear catch up which I WILL ALWAYS do when I make a new character and need gear.

As I said, not sure why anyone would listen to some rando that has to buy their progress because they lack the skill to do it themselves.

5 Likes

I would take Ralph’s threads more seriously if he wasn’t the epitome of those attitudes that he rails against.

17 Likes

The player base is already so divided too, by the factions and now by this casual VS elitist thing where each side seems to think the other is the source of all their woes.

If all the elitists magically vanished the game wouldn’t be better, if all the casuals vanished the game wouldn’t be better. Why villainize your fellow players?

3 Likes

Damn doing the “smart thing” sounds like min/maxing to me.

14 Likes

You always have a option to make your own group, form your own raid and set your own rules, No one will stop you.

4 Likes

Wdym, buying carries is rpg friendly, just the way Ralph likes the game. :^)

4 Likes

So you min max yourself to get gear first and damage the community at large by using a boosting service to do content you shouldn’t be able to do by giving large sums of gold to min max players that will continue to spam our trade chats and inflate your IO score that you want us to check?

10 Likes

I like Ralph. Stop being mean to him, he is right you guys just don’t want to accept just how right he is in his rightness.

Totally. :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

I rightfully dismiss your assertion of rightness righteously.

5 Likes

Oof /10chars

2 Likes

Yes because I’m sure the correct way to play the game is to buy your way through it.

1 Like

Man, you’re harping about elitists meanwhile I’m just over here wanting to be friends with a bunch of fairy people on my mage without being disadvantaged as opposed to other players who picked a covenant based off of optimal play.

Which, sadly, I will also end up having to do since that is my mythic raiding toon.

Guess I’m not allowed to like difficult content and aesthetically/thematically pleasing gameplay. :frowning:

10 Likes