Hypocrisy of min maxers on covenants

Watchout you might get ignored xd

Lmao imagine being that ignorant that a tweet proves you false xD
https://twitter.com/Ralphe2449/status/1251527435331354630?s=20

Another one
https://twitter.com/beingmtm/status/1280317686820438016?s=20

But clearly too brainwashed so I wont be bothering : )

And many times the only way to measure this is where you stand against others.

I don’t really have any interesting in diving into this side topic but…

“Self-made” is such a useless title when someone like Kylie Jenner qualifies as “self-made”. Many of those people you listed had the stability to take risks as well as an established network to push product. A huge part of success is just getting your foot in the door and almost everyone you listed had their parents help getting their foot in the door.

I don’t understand what point you’re trying to make to me.

Here is my point since someone quoted me without reading my posts and thought that I was shaming people for having goals (which I am not):

It’s great that people are pushing hard content with their friends and having fun. It’s pathetic that some people brag about their WoW achievements to others. It’s unacceptable that people use their WoW achievements to justify being rude to others.

So if you already know the solution to your problem, why make the thread?

1 Like

You know how hard it is to go out and get a 300k loan? I work at a bank, I see dozens of them come through a day.

Also, if you going to post a misleading tweet you should go look up the entire quote.

“The garage is a bit of a myth,” Wozniak “We did no designs there, no breadboarding, no prototyping, no planning of products. We did no manufacturing there.”

Wozniak single-handedly designed and built the first Apple I kits in 1976, which went on sale for $666.66, and also designed the 1977 follow up Apple II computer. By the time the Apple III came along in 1980, Apple had staff and a production line.

“The garage didn’t serve much purpose, except it was something for us to feel was our home,” said Wozniak. “We had no money. You have to work out of your home when you have no money.”

Man this thread turned into a dumpster fire

I didn’t expect anything less.
Ralph will soon claim this thread as a communist territory.

Ha ha Twitter links

Curious, I can’t flag this thread for trolling, but it was buried before. Which forum mod thought this obviously inflammatory thread wasn’t trolling? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The same one that keeps unflagging Ralph threads.
Nothing more we can do than enjoy the clown show.
This isn’t even his worse thread up to date.

1 Like

He’s doing a good job at giving furries a bad name

I don’t trust people that have to recreate themselves to have a decent opinion anyway

Well that explains the billions of threads you got on the same topic.

… I see you don’t even bother to take my advice on spell checking that quote.

What casual is currently doing a Mythic raid and completed a heroic raid, get past 15+ and have an ilvl 472? (unless they got carried) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Between you and me, i’m the real casual here considering the fact that i do less then you. Maybe your hinting that your cheevo score is the determent for who’s a casual here. :thinking:

What do you mean never? never change when a team asks you to do? or never change ever?

Ion to my knowledge has only worked on WoW for 12 years since Wrath practically started. I don’t know what other games that it would lead me to believe he has a philosophical position of how RPG’s are meant to work here as you said.

If somebody has a link or source suggesting that Ion did work on another game, let me know.

Gee, in all the threads you made where people are talking about you alot, i wonder why. Could it be just that it’s your attitude and behavior on the threads and how you respond to people to be intentionally divisive and inflammatory on every time you make a thread and how you actually did admit that you mess with people sometimes whom you deem to be not worth talking too for your personal entertainment? :roll_eyes:

Nah, no, it’s them haters. It’s always about those haters. Haters gonna ice skate down a mountain and hate. Haters gonna roll an 8 and hate. Haters gonna get together with their mates and hate. Haters gonna fight a gator and hate. Haters gonna rate The Last of Us 2 an eight and hate. It’s always haters whenever it’s convenient to blame them for everything. All the people who disagree with me? Well their allllllll haters. :crazy_face: :hammer: /sarcasm

Which says a lot about you not being genuine with your discussions if you start ignoring people whom they disagree or have figured aren’t worth your time and only respond to those who agree with you or those you have figured are worth your time. You don’t want a discussion.

I can see why you tell me that “if you ignore something, the problem doesn’t go away”, cause your trying to ignore the problem you’ve created that you painted an image of yourself of an disingenuous person whenever you start a thread and replied afterwards.

You are ignoring half of the people who has a disagreement with you or whom you consider to be a terrible human being cause they even dare to ask a slight question about something you decided to be with this week.

How’s that being prepared? If you can’t take it, don’t dish it.

1 Like

Just about every company wants to sell you on their legend. That they know the struggle, they remember it and they’re right there with you - their product, whatever it may be, is just the thing you need to get off your feet and lift yourself up by your bootstraps.

I would bet the number of billionaires that have actually had to hustle on the street can be counted on one hand, and even less than that actually remember what it was like.

1 Like

Hypocrisy of ralph: “I irrationally feel like people dictate how I play a game, so I want to dictate how they play it.”

6 Likes

I feel like this is a experiment in seeing if we will willingly fall into our pre-designed class and spec sterio types. That and weeding out those who play for design/ RP reasons.

It’s not so much a meaningful choice as it is “will this mouse take this cheese as we predicted it would”.

Hopefully that experiment doesn’t damage the game more.
So far, it has damaged the community already.

I really have to ask what moderators are doing with these Ralph threads. They are all purposely incendiary, and continually get flagged by the community and restored.

His threads and responses do nothing but evoke ire and insult playerbases he doesn’t like. There’s nothing productive that comes from anything he posts. It all pretty much becomes off-topic discussion and flames because moderators have determined his threads are safe spaces for this stuff. Hell, most of it Ralph isn’t even participating in because he’s got half these forums ignored.

I’ve seen the moderators comment and close down threads in the past few days, so I really have to wonder what they’re doing and when they determine enough is enough. It’s the same topic every time out of this guy.

1 Like

I feel like you’d be doing the lords work if you found every single one of this posts on this topic then bumped them to the front

1 Like