Hype at 0, probably less

Lol I didn’t go to school super religious parents who homeschooled their 9 children never once have I thought a child was “cool” is that where this mentality the GDKP group seems to have come from? A need to be cool? Look I’m not religious but the saying confession is good for the soul came from humans learning that it’s ok to make a mistake but in order to overcome shame you have to acknowledge the mistake commit to doing better and move on. The GDKP community is stuck in an endless loop because you all can’t be honest with yourselves and the damage GDKP does to the game. We are people playing heroes not actual heroes it’s ok to not be perfect.

1 Like

The gdkp mentality comes from being tired of grouping with below average skilled players in pug groups.

You can’t argue the fact that organized discord gdkps have much better players.

Sure you may not need that in SOD because its just target dummy raid bosses but in WOTLK and now cata where the fights actually have mechanics it’s the best pug system for our alts.

Y’all backpedaling keyboard turning clickers are a massive detriment to the success of the raid.

People learn more from mistakes than successes the people who mess up a lot can only learn from playing. Maybe instead of telling yourself you are better than everyone else actually be better, have patience, and quit taking the game so seriously.

you can when you see posts in trade chat LF GDKP BUYER AND GTG they arnt looking for good players they are looking for suckers.

I literally said organized gdkps on discord and you bring up trade chat…

Organized discord gdkps don’t need to spam trade chat lmfao.

Maybe you’re not on them for a reason tho

2 Likes

No thanks, I value my time

I CBA to teach people how to play a 15 year old game.

If you can’t smell yourself burning from standing in fire idk what to say

ahh yes they definetly dont leave 1 or 2 spots open for buyers /S

That’s why you would never last in a real guild

lol this :expressionless: it really is this

I have literally been in Hunks since wotlk launched.

We are a loot council guild.

Go on tho and tell me how I wouldn’t last.

In TBCC I was in a guild called Make Or Break as a dwarf hunter named Manuredps, I was in MOB for ALL of TBCC, from karazhan to beating Sunwell.

Go on and tell me tho.

Good
Players
Can
Be
Buyers

I can make a rat alt right now and get invited to my gdkp discords because I’m verified as a good player…

You have no idea what you’re saying

Good players have gold

Diescumdie brushes up against Drinknblink and farts loudly.

Never went to school my classmates were my siblings trust me “cool” is a concept I never learned. Do you think your siblings are cool?

Well this went the way I planned lol

F

I will take this as you conceding your argument.

Glad I can set you straight.

You guys just aren’t good so you’re basing your opinion off of trade chat gdkps lmfao.

Stay in your lane.

1 Like

The GDKP relies on shame to keep the cycle going. You’re a bad player you have no gear. You’re a bad player you are poor. Join us we are good players we will get you the best gear and make you rich just give us enough gold and you can be awesome.
see what I mean
The guild is a loot council cool dude have fun with your loot

2 Likes

cool thanks for not disputing that they are just looking for buyers to line their pockets. really proves my point.

1 Like

Why would we shame our community??

You wouldn’t want to come back to that kind of raid atmosphere,lmfao.

I get it you die over and over to the same mechanics and your guild just laughs about it.

Not how I play, you would be kicked from my gdkps, it wouldn’t matter how much gold you have.

1 Like

I mean you want people who need the gear…why would you raid if you’re raid team is full bis?

You’re trying to twist the narrative as if we need all pure buyers so we can expand our wow currency portfolio acting like we are gold sellers lmfao.

We just don’t want to group with Bad players, which is most likely why you don’t understand what I’m saying because you aren’t invited to these runs

1 Like

for fun
to help guildies
flex your damage

you don’t need to be bribed to play the game if you do ask yourself why your even playing in the first place.

1 Like