Hype at 0, probably less

I’m not trying to twist a narrative just calling it like I see it
I don’t care if you disagree with me. I didn’t ask Blizzard to ban GDKP. I am very happy with that decision but it came as a surprise to me. I was on the last 2 days of my subscription and resubscribed I mean GDKPing at lvl 25 you all had it coming.

1 Like

To be fair to both of you I see both points entirely

1 Like

Calling people literally anyone bad is shaming them. I don’t care if you think I’m a bad player my goal in life is to enjoy it to the fullest not to be good this philosophy carries into how i play. Even if invited I would politely decline you all seem to stressed to me.

1 Like

But my gdkp toons are alts.

You guys seriously act like everyone who does gdkps are doing them as their main raiding method and that’s the furthest thing from the truth

Sure maybe some do that to main raid on but the majority of people who gdkp are doing it on alts.

If I wanna help my guildies I’d do it on my main.

Yeah watching you backpeddle while dying to fire is only fun for so long.

I have died in fire once lol I thought it was a background element my brother laughed so hard. I walked back to my body we kept playing and guess what I learned not to stand in fire it’s not a background element.

okay then so you need gear? if that’s the case why did you say

do you like contradicting yourself because it makes your argument look dumber when you do.

1 Like

We don’t need to argue let’s just talk it out. I understand not wanting to waste your time waiting for the whole team to walk back to their party cause someone like me got invited to a raid. Maybe we should stop boosting those mistakes get made when you quest they call them experience points for a reason. Personally I find boneheaded mistakes hilarious but in a raid where people paid for consumes no I can see being annoyed.

You very rarely get full bis in the phase before the next phase on a main.

Do you not play wow?

What does my alt have to do with my main who raids in a guild?

I don’t get your point or where I contradicted myself?

I have too many other games to play, my steam catalogue is fill with games I have never finished, Blizzard can take their time with the next xpac/phase/game.

1 Like

I agree with you on the game stuff but p4 should’ve been released way sooner and they should have had a game plan instead of making things as the phases came. Its really sad honestly

I’m currently doing Persona 5 Royal.

I just beat Eiyuden Chronicles 100 heroes.

1 Like

If P3 was so bad, I really wanna hear from people what makes P4 sound so bad lol. They’re adding so much “stuff”, there’ll be plenty to do. So what’s the problem?

Getting to kill Lucifron 2x a week.

The savior of SOD

1 Like

“so I think my opinion matters more than most”

Well I’m glad I’m not so jaded and hopeless that I don’t have fun in SoD. Sounds like a you problem!

1 Like

Yes I have a perspective of wow and blizzard that is better than most. I was away completely from the game for a very long time, most people playing sod don’t play retail anymore and I play both. Sometimes classic but too much wow. Because I play both it’s easy to understand and see all the illusions they cast in front of you. It’s easy to see what sod actually is, what their real intentions are, who they actually are as a company in the present etc. Too many Blizzard supporters who have stuck out supporting Blizzard this long are all blinded by addiction. You will support the game you’re addicted to for a million years before you ever agree with people who have a perspective that paints your experience as a waste of time. Therefore because I am not a wow addict who still has played tons of wow and still do on occasion, am not a blind video supporting shill, or a parent with my mind on other things, I am able to have an actual opinion and perspective.