Hype at 0, probably less

Because I’m a forum member.

3 Likes

Yikes you have no right to comment at all lol

SoD is a psychological experiment :expressionless: always has been

4 Likes

Yet here I am, free to comment as I please.

:man_shrugging: :clown_face:

3 Likes

Enjoy the report

1 Like

Eyeore! Buddy! How’ve you been?

4 Likes

Facts. 20 years ago was the renaissance, we live in the dark ages now.

Yeah I sure do miss 1 song taking an hour to download if I got really lucky it took even longer

Cultural renaissance not technological.

Yeah the Kardashians got nothing on Jessica Simpson and Paris Hilton.

My hype was up until the 2 weekly lockouts were announced. Now I feel like quitting entirely. What a stupid decision they made on that.

3 Likes

People were creative back then. Today they are pacified by technology. Welcome to wall-e blind boy.

1 Like

People have remained the same throughout history Technology advances population grows over dependent and weak gets wiped out

1 Like

Exhibit A - Blizzard

In what world?

2 Likes

So because an account was perma banned that means you changed??

Hardly.

Once a swiper always a swiper.

2 Likes

Has that been your experience with swiping?

1 Like

Idk you tell me, swiper.

1 Like

I’m guessing yes since you can’t even conceive a world where someone regrets their actions, learns from their mistakes, and moves on.

2 Likes

You probably aren’t wrong, I remember getting 2 accounts permabanned in league of legends and I finally thought “ya know, I keep buying skins on these accounts that I’m getting banned, probably gonna get this third one banned…. Might not be my game lmao”

Edit - But yes like he said you can learn from your mistakes and move on. I just personally couldn’t see moving on while playing so… idk who I support here lmao this can go either way