Hyjal realm merging into Proudmoore?

Some of these proudmoore people talking about hyjal sound like they aren’t even gonna give them a chance since they aren’t a part of their community. I’m just worried that some of these people might try to drive hyjal people off just for being new which sucks.

5 Likes

Noooo :sob:

/offers up Aerie Peak instead, which has basically the same population demographics as Lightbringer

/shimmers away

2 Likes

No realm is safe from people who will be rude to you for any guild name. We have one that is a cheat code, but also comes from a libertarian book. I have had a bunch of “**** yous” from people off realm and even on Proudmoore. You can transfer all you like, but most of Hyjal that I know don’t care. A lot of GMs on Hyjal are bisexual or gay (myself included), and there are guilds that try and incorporate the LGBT community into their structure (Seaghynn is a big one for that). I just don’t want to merge because of the AH, population queues, and because Hyjal has such a niche community between guilds and I would hate to see it change.

5 Likes

As someone from Hyjal. this is probably the stupidest connection I’ve seen so far. If wowprogress is anywhere near correct we’ll go from a horde dominated server to an alliance dominated server with literally half the population of the alliance…

6 Likes

Proudmoore is my Alliance server. That just means I gained another 16 (?) character slots on my Alliance side! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can have up to 50 on one server

Some of yall in this threads perception on what YOU think proudmoore is, is comedy gold. They should rename this server to Trumpmoore. Trade is a literal Trump rally 90% of the time and when it ain’t that, all you see is bot spammers selling gold carries.

Does this mean the two realms will be merged into a single realm named Proudmoore, and Hyjal will be eliminated?

No, it just combines the AH and stuff, we still keep our separate realms.

1 Like

What a bunch of bologna

1 Like

I for one am ecstatic. I love packed servers, that’s why I play on illidan horde secondarily. This is gonna be amazing. Make wpvp and server competition between guilds great again

3 Likes

that’s the dumbest thing i ever heard like no one pvps on proudmoore as far as wpvp is concerned why maybe it was pve lol. you never see pvp guilds lf people. i paid to to move my characters to a high pop server to avoid being merged. glad i ain’t bought shadowlands. i am not paying for a game to sit in ques because some dumb move. really don’t feel like dealing with stormrage lag either. i was a dummy and paid to move my characters twice while playing not anymore.

That is hella funny. Bliz sure does have a dark sense of humor.

According to raider io, Proudmoore is actually medium population and Hyjal is low.

Maybe that’s why?

https://raider.io/realms/us

It’s not.

It’s like two expansions out of date last I’d checked.

I mean there are tons of servers with wayy lower population That need to be merged. Even with r. io standards, you’re looking at boosting these servers to Top 4 ranking. Windrunner/Darrowmere and Echo Isles/Draenor are so far down and they got ignored.

Aman’Thul is down there too, so don’t feel too bad.

They really should be focusing on lower pop servers.

2 Likes

Yep that’s my point. Both servers were fine population wise

Could be good, I don’t know any hyjal people so not sure what they’re like. But if it helps the PM community out on horde it could be cool, provided they’re just as proud.

1 Like

This LGBT Hyjalian is quite looking forward to it!

I just hope the Proudmore people aren’t too upset at how trash our AH economy is. Vial of the Sands prices often drop to around 40k. There are so many dumb undercutters on here.

5 Likes