Hydra Premades LFM for Horde Rated BG Teams

Rogue Squadron is a Epic Battleground community dedicated to hunting down Zeela in Epic battlegrounds. Hydra and all their leaders are our enemies and we will destroy them.

Join us

7 Likes

that is well into TOS violation territory.

If the players who spent hours mind controlling hundreds of players out of a portal on stream while bragging about it did not get actioned, I doubt hunting a single player, who can willingly leave the bg, is worth their time.

4 Likes

The actions are confined to BGs, so long as it doesn’t translate to open world, it’s fine.

If training a single player is considered griefing due to infringing upon that player’s direct enjoyment, then so to us GY camping.

No it’s not.

A blast from the past I didn’t want or need.

I come across Zeela in epics often when I solo queue, only to see them afk out when the game looks like it’s a loss for their team. Saw it many times in Korrak’s, Ashran and AV. Anyone can be “dominant” if they go against uncoordinated teams and leave games before a defeat is recorded in their logs.

Just looked at the win stats for things that aren’t epic battlegrounds and yeah, can see why you’d leave to preserve your percentages…

Imgur

:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool repeats his folly

-Proverbs chapter 26, verse 11

Oh look, Hydra’s returned!

4 Likes

Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
  • Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

you can’t get a group together on the forums to hunt down a specific player. even if a joke it can become a meme that player never escapes.

That’s not harassment.

is too

1 Like

OP has over a million HK’s. Lol Wtf.

If you played during when AV had no resource timer and Ashran never ended , you could have hundreds of thousands of HK’s too

Edit:- I don’t know anything about Hydra or the OP. So more the merrier is what I say !!

1 Like

I wouldn’t call GY farming in a full 40 man premade ‘casual’, but hey.

:grimacing:

2 Likes

I technically did, but excluding queuing BGs out of boredom over the years this is my first season doing PVP as primary content, and a new account on top of it (I’ll never have Battlemaster :’( )

From my experience of getting queued up with her randomly in some epic bgs, she will put a message like “this win brought to you by hydra” even when it’s just her and a few of her friends hardly a true premade.

1 Like

I think Zeela is aware she’s being hunted because like Yagamoth I noticed they went from dps to tank specs in bgs/open world.

Also I think Yagamoth stopped playing in Legion.

I’m sad that i missed out on all the ashran premades and Wpvp in WoD. I was playing back then and did tons of ashran on my alts, but i never joined any of those communities :frowning: . Ive heard that WoD was one of the best expacs for large pvp guilds/communities

2 Likes

Who doesnt, trust it’s not a good thing.

yes it was

Hey I farmed you today in Temple of Kotmogu :open_mouth: small world of warcraft. Nice to know it was a hydra member. Ill make sure to make your lives hell when I see you guys. I didn’t forget the portal abuse.

4 Likes