Hurry up and do something blizz

Same. I love the stand-off you get when you’re not sure if the other guy is going to attack or not. I never attack/gank Horde, but I aggressively put them on Spy’s KoS list when they unfairly attack or camp me. Getting revenge on these folks is a lot of fun, and would not happen in the same way on PvE servers.

Sounds like Perma PvP flag on PvE server is the way I should go.

Maybe, but I doubt it’ll be the same. However, perhaps it will be preferable for you, in which case, by all means have fun!

but balance how ? What makes you know (you don’t btw) that your server is not a perfect 50/50 faction balance but at max level it’s 80/20 faction balance ? There is no way besides choosing for someone what they play (which Blizzard won’t do) to help your issue besides you doing what you can to help by not playing on a PvP server if you don’t want imbalanced , unregulated world PvP at all times.

It sounds like we are similar. Lol I do have a KoS list; and actually ran into one again later, revenge was sweet. He didn’t stand a chance when I wasn’t already juggling two mobs and he didn’t have another player with him…lol But that was only time I’ve seen a ganker again; so losing revemge opportunities is probably not a huge issue…lol

And the standoffs are great.

Sure, balancing things is not trivial (at least not with the levers Blizzard has chosen to use so far). And to be clear, I’m not calling for changes.

I just find it disingenuous when folks deny that there are advantages to being in the numerically superior faction, or when folks say that if you don’t like being consistently outnumbered, that means you should roll on a PvE server. It is perfectly non-whiny and reasonable to state that more balanced servers would be better for those looking for more interesting and competitive world PvP.

the problem is how do you know those servers are not balanced ? just because at 1/60th of the levels it appears imbalanced does not mean the server is.

Which is why the complaints can be broken down to complaining about Pvp on a PvP server which the solution is to not play on a PvP server.

12 deaths to hand a quest in at EPL at 8 AM server time.
I suppose i’ll form a raid next time.
LF 39 more quest hand in EPL!!!

1 Like

so PvP happened on a PvP server you are saying ?
Sorry that you don’t want to engage in PvP while doing PvE content on a PvP server but that is the purpose of those servers is that PvP happens all the time.

It’s only able to happen like this everywhere all the time due to the biggest change of all and that’s greatly increased server capacity.

1 Like

Just to be pedantic, there’s no proof of increased capacity. But indeed vanilla high pops were around 3k, whereas now they’re 15k. Vanilla was not designed for these numbers, let alone at 30/70 faction ratios.

Just ignore all comments posted by someone with a retail avatar, 9/10 they are retailers just trolling classic forums so don’t even waste your time replying.

That’s one method, yes. The problem is it’s not working. Now we need a different solution.

Just use the solution that Blizzard used last time. Cross-realm zones.

What is Blizzard supposed to do other than rushing out BG’s?

Like seriously, give me one plausible solution.

Bit of a white lie by the topic poster.

A guild called Blade of Kill seem to always be camping down near MC entrance. Takes a couple of deaths to get to raid.

While they do get killed and driven off sometimes they always come back like cockroaches

1 Like

Blade of Kill

You mean the guild that has mates on horde?
Go check out the Arugal reddit if you’re not up to date on their antics.

PvE on a PvP server is a privilege not a right. Git gud or reroll homie!

Faction specific ques.

yeah it really sucks to be an alliance. I’ve been just mob grinding at Wintersprings by the Lake Kel’Therel(?) because it’s pretty close to the GY. Hordes would gank me there all the time but I do not fight back, I just die and run back to the corpse. If they corpse camp me, I still do not fight back but just /clap and die again. lol
They usually kill me couple more times and leave me. Like I said, GY is pretty close by so it’s cool. I don’t get mad or agitated by the endless ganking, I just accept it and just move on. If you still don’t like the ganking, find a cave to just mob grind. Don’t kill the mobs outside the cave, as they can know if someone is inside cave. Just grind it out till 60. Good luck! =)

but you guys are not killing us by being good.
you guys are killing us because you guys outnumber us. lol