Hurry up and do something blizz

It’s simply unplayable on Arugal as alliance, nobody expected the sheer amount of numbers that there is.
BRM is locked down 24/7, every level 50+ zone is locked down 24/7, the boats are locked down, even redridge and duskwood are locked down quite often.
If you form a raid group to combat it then two horde raid groups show up, there simply is no answer.
Guild members are not logging on except for raid nights and each time its one or two less, we have had to start recruiting.
These people will not roll again on another server, they’ll just stop playing.
BATTLEGROUNDS WILL NOT FIX THIS!

57 Likes

that’s weird, did blizzard lock you from making a character on pve realms?

54 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

5 Likes

Odd , it sounds like you are playing on a PvP server.
What is the issue you are having exactly ? And why do you think Blizzard should break their normal hands off when there is a PvP solution on a PvP server ?

6 Likes

Not everyone playing this game is a neckbeard.
The majority of these people are what most would call dirty casuals who will not start again. They’ve put in the effort to get prebis, attuned etc and are clearing the content. It’s not their fault Blizz made the biggest change of all with the amount of players per server.
Last nights online numbers in the guild was simply depressing and a quick look at our discord showed most are already playing other games.
Blizz can either fix their mistake or lose subs, it’s that simple

35 Likes

what mistake was that ? forcing you to play on a PvP server when that play style is not your preferred play style.

15 Likes

Bgs will fix it. Its only crazy like thi scause of honor farmers and once bgs are out, the best way to get honor is from BGs

3 Likes

There is no PVP solution for alliance on Arugal.
Don’t believe me?
I challenge you to level an alliance toon there and come up with one. You and I both know.
We rolled on a pvp server for the vanilla experience of a pvp server, this is not that experience due to server capacity

23 Likes

why would I do that ? i don’t play on PvP servers because that does not support my preferred play style of Raids and World PvP.

4 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

You know for a fact no one will reroll? I have toons on other servers even.

I was talking about guild members. And yes, I know for a fact that they will not reroll.

“Your subscription for World of Warcraft® Subscription - 1 Month has been canceled. You’ll no longer be charged, though you can still play until your current subscription expires on Jan 06 2020 11:39 PM (PST). Return to Azeroth at any time by [renewing your subscription”

4 Likes

and ?
other than the 6 month to get the mount I got now that ends at end of year I’ve had a cancelled sub (and currently do) for over 10 yrs as I pay using game time from the store and not a subscription.

And they have till that date to fix the issue if they want my money.

4 Likes

Fix what ? your choice to create a character on the wrong server for your play style .

11 Likes

That’s like saying “you know I am playing Classic for the vanilla raid experience. People should not know the raids already. We should be doing progression”

This is the vanilla PvP realm experience + 15 years of knowledge.

Blizzard can’t erase player knowledge

7 Likes

I suppose you’re right, 10-1 pvp is not my play style.

15 Likes

Nor mine which is why I don’t play on PvP servers. Alas that is the server type you chose.

4 Likes

what magic button do you want blizz to push when you chose where to play and what faction?

if you dont feel like re rolling on pve server just quit you dont really want to play.

2 Likes

I want them to push a magic button which makes player numbers on a server the same as Vanilla.

11 Likes