Hunters, Season of Disappointment

Again its in excel, its called variables. Remove the pre nerf logs. if you do that and look accross the top 500 you will see what I see. very simple. Time to nerf Rogues and warriors since they scale so well in later phases. HUnters do not scale and were always the premier 19 twink class, and very stong early. Nerf bat to Rogues and warriors!

I think thats why Rogues and warriors needs a 50% nerf now because of how well they scale. Since everyone wants hunters nerfed already - lets nerf them while we are at it. why not? Same people crying about hunters should get their classes nerfed.

1 Like

Should nerf mages too. There are videos of solo arcane mages killing all of RFC in a single pull to farm.

2 Likes

We have a clip of a mage doing a 1.3 crit so ya its time for them to get nerfed as well.

1 Like

If you actually did that, you’d have parsed the data and analyzed it and could give me numbers and information.

What I linked was the last 24 hours, and no I am not just going to take the top 500 results, I am going to take the aggregate data from the full sample size.

No, this is phase 1. What matters is PHASE 1. If in later phases there is over performance, then there will be corrections. You’re pretty bad at using data aren’t you?

HAHAHAHAHAHA. This is an insane take. You people are pretty nuts.

1 Like

2 Likes

So which are you, a warrior or rogue main? It’s clear you lost a world pvp fight against a hunter and are salty.

Yup Nerf bat to every one!

The biggest disappointment is blizzard has no idea what runes to give hunters. Everyone has some cool new abilities and they think just giving hunters flat damage is a good thing but the way spells are coded things like sniper training only works on two abilities and not even on our auto shot.

It’s not hard… Make lone wolf do interesting things to abilities on top of the dmg. Like disengage leap back, traps in combat, or dead zone reduction. And that’s just 1 idea.

1 Like

Even if they make lone wolf better it won’t be used because it has to replace Lion. Lone wolf legitimately needs to give the hunter a 60% damage and hp boost to even be at par with Lion.

Yea it would need to be moved to legs as well I think.

Won’t be allowed to use it in raids still most likely lion was a big mistake.

Lion and wolf sharing the same slot was a mistake. Any rune that shares the same slot as lion can never be used.

2 Likes

Yeah it was.

Slightly disappointing, but we were very overtuned. I think the nerfs overall are okay, just don’t want it too neutered so that we are the same as we were in classic.

1 Like

Looking at this weeks parses, hunters have two specs, marks/melee in the top 5, actually 3rd and 4th. What did you want to complain about again?

Melee weaving was never something hunter players signed up for. Hunters play hunter because they want to use a ranged weapon as their primary damage. Melee weaving will also never work as long as the dead zone exists. Not being able to do literally anything while moving from one range to another would be horrible design and what does the hunter get out of this? they get to be vulnerable in melee range and that’s it, there is no real draw to that playstyle, neither in numbers nor mechanics. If you really think hunters were meant to weave between melee and ranged damage, then you have never played a hunter.

2 Likes

sorry hunters :frowning:

1 Like