Hunters, Season of Disappointment

No you edited your response after I pointed out you were wrong.

Ok. Well you keep saying that and malding as hunters remain nerfed. I have nothing more to say to someone that is incapable of actually debating points. You can say I don;t know what I am talkign about all you want, I know more than you ever will.

Yep totally I am the one making things up. This is clearly not a “I liked being OP don’t nerf me” thread for crybabies.

You do know that when a post is edited it SHOWS that it has been edited correct?

The point you made was stating hunters shouldn’t get more active abilities is because they are a fully “fleshed out” like warriors, and I’m stating the fact that we’re NOT finished. So your point is invalid.

i literally responded and curved your complete falsehood garbage posting and then your responded by getting highly semantical and saying “thats not what i meant” essentially. you’re a troll. you may not know that you’re a troll. but you’re literally not caring to actually have a discussion or prose an actual argument. you’ve clearly struggled dealing with hunters in pvp and are here in attempts to punch down but you’re bad at the game and lack knowledge and it’s showing in your arguments. everyone should just ignore you.

2 Likes

Everything that guy says is garbage.

2 Likes

No I said that hunters shouldn’t get more wildly gamechanging abilities. I think it’s absolutely fine to give them more buttons to press. I think part of the issue is half the buttons are for a melee hunter style none of the people in this thread want to play. Which that’s fine if you either don’t want to play it or think it’s weak (it is) but it’s still THERE.

I absolutely think there’s room for more hunter gameplay engagement. I’d like to see what they do in phase 2 when spell power gear becomes more abundant and available. And see if they give some more support to hunter gearing variety.

But I don’t expect them to give hunters runes on the level of tank/healer runes for the other classes.

But they were. Just because an ability intended for them in a beta version of the game wasn’t in classic and then was revisited later doesn’t mean the class design wasn’t fleshed out. But there is still room for improvement. But some of these people are in literal denial over the pet nerfs. So you’re kind of throwing your lot in with a different group.

But I agree with you about having more interesting runes. I just don’t know if I agree over the arbitrary designation of feeling good about them. Everyone is going to feel differently about how a class plays.

This is just slander and not an argument. If we’re just going to devolve into zero arguments and calling me a troll you can go on permanent ignore.

I posted PLENTY OF ARGUMENTS. Your dislike of my arguments does not make them go away.

Projection. Haven’t even played much PVP this phase. Been too busy leveling all the classes to 25 to try out all their runes. But please, by all means, let’s lie more and continue to just harass me and not put forth any arguments.

Hunter pets were overtuned. If people can’t accept that simple premise then there is no getting through on any other points.

yea you see you completely cherry picked my response. again. the only other person i’ve seen doing that is redde who is also blatantly trolling. please stop. everyone just report this person we need to cleanse the forums of filth like this.

1 Like

Ok welcome to full ignore then. because you’ve used three posts now to do nothing but insult me and put forth zero arguments. Have a nice day.

I’ve got that guy on ignore and I’m not checking the hidden replies. I just know he’s here, salivating furiously for more hunter nerfs, because I see other people replying to him.

This is the level if denial I am dealing with. I’ve never once in any thread asked for hunter nerfs. You even lied about me posting in another thread. And when called out about it ignored me. Be better.

yea its sad when people who are noobs or lack understanding instead of admitting so just start lying and bs’ing and trying to manipulate arguments. i just have to expose them heavily when they do so that everyone knows not to listen to them and to report them. like if this guy actually had some arguments that weren’t complete falsehoods or trying to cherry pick and manipulate arguments sure thats find but thats literally all hes been doing i read all his posts to confirm. just report em get em off the forums.

1 Like

I just looked at his profile, this dude can barely even clear +2 mythic keys. Oh man, my sides got a great workout just now. This is the caliber of player that thinks he knows about the game.

1 Like

Ya I getcha. Can’t have the other newbs taking him as their leader.

The pet nerf was 100% needed, i don’t disagree, my point is that hunter, with BiS runes is not engaging gameplay, I want more buttons to press other than auto shoot, and a sting here and there.

In your earlier posts it came across as “screw hunters they just want to be OP”. Don’t get me wrong there are people out there that want that. But there is a big chunck of us that just want more engaging runes.

Please don’t paint us all with the same brush.

Yea that’s why I have a 2100 rating last season in M+. You didn’t look very hard did you? Also what kind of argument is this? Strawman harder.

8/8 LFR first season.
5/9 Heroic current.

Whatever you say man. How much gold do you have saved up for a carry?

Yea but the other three that constantly spam this thread insulting me DO. And that’s my point.

I’m fine with that. let’s give hunter more stuff. Also though temper that expectation behind some of it being melee hunter runes that you won’t use.

That’s because there are three people in this thread right now breaking CoC that believe this. So that’s probably why.

I’m not. It’s just hard to keep the responses between the two separate. Like I said, I agree with the idea of more engaging runes. I just don’t know if we agree on the impact and style. Which is perfectly fine. I also don’t like lava burst and chaos bolt runes being in the game either, because I think some of these runes do WAY too much.

Enjoy your ignore friend.