Hunters, Season of Disappointment

Oh please, stop the exaggerated nonsense. Yes, Hunters needed a nerf. Did they need to be buried 6 feet under with no improvements to any other spec…no.

1 Like

I see nothing wrong with a very geared hunter with all their gear (and spellpower) doing good damage. As it is, gear makes little difference on hunter outcomes, and I’d like that to change.

I see now that your argument is “Hunters just shouldn’t do damage in any case.”

1 Like

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Other people may beat me in stuff! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

1 Like

I have, I have also played a rogue. have you? Because the rogues don’t have blind, they have to get in melee range, they don’t have any kind of avoidance for CC.

If you’re trying to 1v1 a rogue you’re doing pvp wrong and always have been.

It’s 11. The only rune that has any viability anymore is aspect of lion.

I thought you said you said STOP the exaggerated nonsense…

Short
Sighted
Troll
Poster

then cut nummbers and add interaction

Frankly I don’t mind if they balance our dps, what saddens me is that we basically play exactly like era now (and are the only class to do so) which defeats the entire purpose of SoD

Hunter’s are S tier. Perhaps ask for runes that are ENGAGING as opposed to PASSIVE BUFFS. They’re very strong at all levels of the game. Easiest class to level, very easy class to master in both pve and pvp, EXTREMELY powerful damage in pvp if you know how to kite and very high damage in pve. Right now they’re balancing around the level cap of 25. Hunter pets should not be a raid boss vs actual raid bosses and other players. 100 dmg from a tick of poison from just one attack on top of the high hunter dmg and passive pet damage is wild.

I think everyone but warriors would agree that warriors need nerfed hard in pve, but currently in pvp, they’re kinda… meh. What they need to do is implement mechanics like BDO and have ability damage change based on pvp interaction or pve interaction. It would be so much easier to balance if they did that. Like a warlock shouldn’t heal for 30-40 each tick in pvp with drain life, but in pve, that would be totally fine if they tune bosses around it.

Again, ask for less passive runes and ask for more engaging runes. Nothing is interesting about sniper training over sniper shot or an execute arrow.

I will say that I have seen a lot of requests for this, myself included.

Then go to a thread not complaining about the hunter nerfs and make that argument.

They weren’t buried, and they received BUFFS! THERE WERE LITERAL BUFFS! The hunters can’t STOP LYING! It’s insane. You people can’t even be bothered to read the patch notes.

But you’re not asking for “good damage” you’re asking to be going triple the damage of other classes. Because you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Agreed, how did Anuwai miss all the posts asking for shot buffs?

1 Like

WAH! Rogues can kill me 1v1 at level 25, the bracket where they were always one of the strongest in the game! Wah!

Lol really

1 Like

do a /who scarlet or a /who razorfen
Thats all you need to know, sure they have been traditionally good solo’ers but not at this scale.
if anything they need a bigger nerf.

How about they just fix it like Kill Command? Just like how they said it doesn’t work with anything but Cat, they can just change they code so that hunters can’t enter Razorfen or Scarlet. Lol.

Best runes are all passive now. What a joke.

Yes, bots using clipping hacks are the perfect metric to use to nerf classes. Should delete rogues then too because there are pickpocketing rogue bots doing the same.

1 Like

You know there’s probably a nuanced discussion about how glancing blows don’t affect ranged attacks, and that as weapon skill becomes more widely available at later levels the gap between what a hunter does and what other classes do will shrink, but the hunter players are too busy crying and pooping on themselves to make that argument.