Hunter LF Mythic Guild!

Hello all!
I am currently 11/12M on my lock, but looking for a Horde Mythic Guild to go into SL with on my hunter. Looking for a semi-hardcore guild that has aspirations of finishing content with a good atmosphere, teamwork, and no drama.

I am looking for a guild that raids two days during the week Mon-Fri between the times of 8-12pm (EST). I am on ZJ but will swap realms for the right guild.

Outside of raid I love to push M+, and farm tmog.

Thank you for your time!
Feel free to messege me on discord: Twisted#7278

1 Like

Hey man you look like a perfect fit for our guild. My discord is vmsfroggy#4819 if you want to talk more. Here is alittle bit about our guild.

Hey Zerita, Severity on hyjal is looking for exceptional dps that have solid mythic raid experience to help fill our roster. We are a new guild that is formed by a group of players who have cutting edge experience throughout BFA and we aim to continue to achieve cutting edge each tier in SL. Our current roster consists of players who have CE experience ranging from WoD to Nyalotha. Our times however are outside of your hours (10:30pm-2:30am EST) but I decided to reply here just in case your schedule changed for any reason. If you decide you are interested you can contact me at meatbus#11401 on Bnet or at Meatbus#1097.

Bumping for gamer girls!

Back to the top we go!

Hey Zerita! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hello Zerita,

Good morning!

Bump party!

Party of one? :smiley:

Hi Zerita,

If you’re willing to consider going Alliance, we could use a hunter! Copy pasta below:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Melee DPS – Open. Monk preferred.

Ranged DPS – Open.

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hi there! Seems like a decent fit with us! I will put our spam below, I also tossed you a friend request on discord!

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST. (3rd raid night Monday first 3-4 weeks while pushing through Content)

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Still looking for a home!

Hi!
We might be what you’re looking for!
Yiff Paw All Stars is a newly formed guild on Zul’jin Horde looking for dps and healers to push high M+ and raid in Shadowlands.
Our current members are experienced players. Some of which played throughout BFA and many who are coming back for Shadowlands.

Guild leadership under CE raiders who wanted to create their own guild with players looking to push high-level content on a more relaxed schedule in a fun, laid back environment.
Our current exception is to of course achieve AoTC each tier as well as CE.
Outside of raiding we regularly plan to do and push high-level M+ and much more

RAID SCHEDULE:
2 days a week
Tues/Thurs
9pm to 12am EST

Feel free to reach out to me on discord at chime#9291.
I think you’d be a great fit with us! :slight_smile:

Yum chocolate chip cookies!

Sent you a btag request

Good night!

Greetings Stranger’s I am Guild Master Renraghogar of Midnight Rose. I am Seeking New & Old or Returning to the Land of Azeroth. To join use in Midnight Rose while we Raise our Banner of the Midnight Rose. To strike out in Raid or simply Dungeon and don’t forget our time slaughtering our Enemies in BattleGrounds and Arenas for Glory and simple fun as we enjoy the Game what we love.

–What we are looking for–

Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders/PvP focus Player’s. You do not need any previous experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equally and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

–For Raider’s–

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters prepared. By joining our guild as a raider team, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.

–Raid Time’s–

(possible weekday raid TBD)

Saturday 9 pm Realm time (currently determining if later would work better for everyone)

Sunday 9 pm Realm time (currently determining if later would work better for everyone)

–Requirement to join–

*Any age simply got to be mature and don’t cause drama unless everyone is aware its for jolly time.

*For Raider’s & PvP player’s to join our Discord (no broken mic)

*If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer

*Must Download and maintain required add-ons

**Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs

–Recruitment Seeking–

Everyone

–Discord–

https://discord.gg/pnqydHC

–Contact–

Guild Master/Warlord: discord-Spiritouspath#9016-btag-Spiritouspat#1550

Hi Zerita!
We are on Illidan so you would have to swap from ZJ but your raid times would work out with us! Check out the information below and reach out if you need any more information.
Phasers On Stun
We were created half way through 8.3 and got 10/12m this tier. We’ve decided to add a second raid team, and we’re looking to fill a couple spots in the weekend team as well. In addition to raid spots, we’re also actively looking for people to do more m+ with us (especially tanks/healers). We’re an 18+ only guild, and require all our members to behave as such: no racism, nothing homophobic, nothing hateful. For raids we use RCLootCouncil, however you get first dibs on anything that drops if it’s an upgrade for your main spec. The guild bank takes all BoEs and this is used to fund potions, food, flasks, repairs, and any other consumables. We do ask our raiders to maintain 80% or better attendance. The ultimate goal of this guild is to build a mythic team capable of getting CE. I don’t have any interest in being top 100, top 500, or anything like that; however I would like to get there eventually. We’re definitely not going to sacrifice being decent human beings or having fun to get there though.

Raids
Weekend group: 12pm-4pm central time on Saturday Sunday (weekend afternoons). 10/12m looking for ranged DPS and healers.
Weeknight group: 7-9pm central time, Wednesday and Thursday. New for SL. Looking for all roles.
Friday night heroic (very optional) 8-11pm central time.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18

Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599