Hunter LF Mythic Guild!

Thanks a lot for reaching out! Unfortunately I am not able to raid on weekends but I wish you and the guild all the luck in SL!

1 Like

< Nulli Secundum > (US-Thrall) 12/12M N’yalotha are currently recruiting DPS for our Core group going into Shadowlands. We are a 2-night Mythic raiding guild focused on CE Raiding. Many of us have been raiding together for several years and have a strong bond to the players who have played with us. If you’re looking for a tight-knit group of people who enjoy playing together while raiding, doing other content, and even playing other games, this is the place for you.

Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm to 12:30am EST. Please don’t be shy and ask for additional details. Battletag is xxcloud417xx#1439.

Looking forward to talking with you.

Hey there Zerita, we are looking for more range/healers for our team. We are building a team for Shadowlands. We raid Thurs: 9pm to 1130pm EST and Friday: 9pm to 1230pm EST. If this interest you head over to our website https ://faceroll.org (Delete the space between https and ://)

Thanks!!

Pizza for dinner!

Hello Zerita
Im currently working on rebuilding my guild.
If your raid days are flexible and raiding 3 days isn’t out the door, i think you might be interested in what i’m trying to achieve. Hit me up if you want to know more about it!

Gated on Thrall is rebuilding it’s roster for Shadowlands. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each tier and push the rankings as high as we can without stepping in the “hardcore” scene with having to maintain multiple alts and doing split runs.

We also want to develop and maintain a healthy high key/iO mythic+ environment within the guild. As such, we will be dedicating time to recruiting not only raiders but also Mythic+ pushers. Down the road, we might want to give PVP some attention and recruit high rating PVP players as well. Ultimately , we want to be able to offer our guild members an environment where players can log on and easily find other equally skilled players to group up and push content with.

Goals for Shadowlands:

• Clear Castle Nathria and get Cutting Edge

• High Mythic+ pushers recruitment

• Raid/Achievement Sales

• High rating PVP recruitment

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

• Wednesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

• Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

• Optional 4th day TBD for Heroic/Mythic Alts

Guild Recruitment:

Raid Recruitment

Openly recruiting for the following roles

• DPS (Melee and Ranged)

• Healers

• Tanks

Mythic+ Recruitment

Openly looking for any and all players that are motivated to push high keys.

PVP Recruitment

Openly looking for any and all players that are motivated to push high rating.

Applicant Requirements:

• Previous Cutting Edge experience (highly preferred)

• Punctuality and reliability; show up on time, prepared, and consistently.

• Mechanical ability and situational awareness.

• Competitive logs (current tier / latest tier you’ve done)

• Motivation to optimize both your character and gameplay.

What We Offer:

• A positive raid environment that’s laid back while still maintaining a progressive mindset.

• We are drama free and personable.

• An active group of players who interact with each other and have hobbies outside of WoW.

• A group of people who all aspire to push their play, achieve CE, and join a group of friends who are passionate about the game.

Contact Us:

Milky#7640 (Discord) / Milky#1852 (Battle net)

We suggest you also fill out our application, which will ping us directly in our Discord channel :

Apply Form Here

How much is the Hunter in the window? I do hope that Hunter’s for sale. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: