Human heritage armor needs to be redesigned

You didn’t have an argument to argue against lol, clearly you care to some degree. :v:

I’d use parts of it, the boots and gloves for example.

Those generic brown boots do like nice. Shame what looks like the sabaton part is jutting out of the greave part of the leg armor and not attached to the shoe where it should be

And yet you posted … and keep posting. gg

Would be cool if those boots would be paired with like, a longcoat, with the gloves, and a kind of sleek cap, almost like a highwayman look

1 Like

The human set isn’t worth running the quest to unlock it - it needs a complete re-do from the ground up. Might I suggest this concept from Handclaw on Twitter.

3 Likes

Don’t really have a dog in this race but I’d imagine keeping your arms and legs less encumbered by wearing leather rather then full on plate would be better for long marches.

But I’ve never run around in full plate mail before so I have no clue what I’m talking about.

Looks fine to me.

1 Like

That still looks a billion times better than the ugly worgen one.

can’t wait for troll heritage armor to make us look like shaka zulu

Or its gonna make you look like zappy boi

The fact that the human heritage armor doesn’t have crocs is just a missed opportunity

I can see a stormwind Guard waking up, showering, and then opening his closet and seeing 7 almost identical outfits to choose from.

This is one of those outfits.

2 Likes

Dude, how did you get the human heritage armor already?!

Their alright i really like the human shoulders, i like that the pants you can see leather, and mail, dont think it should have the built-in tabard.

As for the orc, needs more red or black on the gloves and boots, and I would like the chest except for the spike sticking out of the right nipple

I don’t think a redesign is needed. I love the Helm, belt, shoulders and off-pieces. I’m just not feeling the chest and legs. The grey cloth and brown cloth/leather/whatever… seems weird.

Buit it’s no big deal - I’ll probably just use the Helm, Boots, Hands, Belt, throw on a 7th legion tabard, a blue cloak and then use the Stormwind Guard armor from WoD for Chest and Legs.

it just looks bad because its on a human female

At least the human’s boot armor is unique. That helmet though…shudders.

?

I don’t have it lol, I mean it looks so bad atm that it isn’t worth doing the quest to get it (when it comes out.)

Still laughing after all these hours at everyone who held on to the belief these past 3 years would get something different than the arathi warfront sets.

Heritage Armor

• Heritage Armor will continue until all races have them.

• They want to continue doing them in Shadowlands patches, usually in X.5 patches.

POSTED 2020/05/14 AT 12:54 PM