Human and orc racials are too strong

The Human racial is not a passive, it is on a 3 min CD so you have to choose whether or not you will choose PvP trinket (which is a 2 min CD) or the lame racial which can’t even break other forms of CC besides stun.

Relentless, the trinket that they are allowed to play BECAUSE they are human, is a passive. Humans are the only race allowed to play relentless.

Which they get by having a 3 min trinket. That’s the sacrifice they make. It not free.

1 Like

Right, but they are still allowed to play relentless, where as dwarves, gnomes, orcs, literally any other race, is not.

I agree, nerf Shadowmeld.

Even if you do run a test and it comes out to a 40% loss, you could just always change up how you play against orcs? That’s kind of the point of racials… they introduce a variable which means you have to make a meaningful choice on how to deal with that variable.

Then you must play a rogue by that logic.

You only complain or whine, about the dumbest stuff as well.

I am changing how I play against orcs/relentless. That is what gives me the 30-40% damage loss. That’s the best you can do.

There isn’t a way to play around this or better. This is simply how it is, there’s no playing different in this scenario

Waiting for the locks and priests to chime in about undead.

1 Like

And those other races have a 2 min trinket. That’s the tradeoff.

What you should maybe ask for is for the actual trinket to be buffed, to incentivize Humans to use it so it’s too much of a loss to not.

1 Like

NE racials are far better imo. I have a NE feral druid, and having that extra dodge/miss and shadowmeld do very much come in handy. Humans have only one decent racial that is HIGHLY overrated. Not everyone has relentless!

Orcs do indeed have OP racials (extra pet damage. stun reduction and an enrage that increases their damage). This post should be about them, not humans who have questionably the worst racials at the moment.

1 Like

Nah cause the only buff would be going back down to 2min trinket which gives them access to double dps trinkets.

Humans have the ability to play regular trinket too. But they can ALSO play relentless, whereas the others cannot.

Are you trolling? A second stun trinket or the ability to play relentless? That’s weaker than escape artist? Than war stomp? Than whatever it is that vulpera do?

It is prob more fun then half the classes who have no defensive which can be used while stunned.

Then I would suggest running an orc or human rogue, they sound like a Hard counter!

1 Like

Bro the point is so racials don’t cause such an impact.

To other rogues they would be, yeah. Nelf is just good right now for alliance because it lets you get another crit window and rogues are so reliant on restealths.

Yes, I know this, just giving the rogue a hard time.

Could you lick Blizzard’s boots any more? You’re literally on every thread saying that there’s nothing wrong and nothing should ever be changed when clearly there are lots of problems in the game. Just stick to classic?

I am absolutely not trolling. If you get someone in a 5 point kidney shot, instead of having them stunned for 6 seconds, they are stunned for 4.8 seconds (given that they are human). That is still a lot of time to kill someone in a stun, granted that you line up your partners’ and your CC from a synchronous perspective.

Rogues shouldn’t really be complaining about humans imo.

1 Like