Huge nerf to solo/outdoor gear progression in DF Season 1

When you have Mike Ybarra as Blizzard President (known booster) this is what ya get. He needs to keep his Boosting subcontracts happy. Along with the streamers and career players. That’s who was in Alpha.

They keep saying they are listening. Yes they are, to the wrong people. They are ignoring 80% of the real players.

5 Likes

Why shouldn’t you be able to get Normal raid ilvl gear? I can guarantee you never once complained about it existing as it was before this change was made.

2 Likes

Ah, yes, the classic evasive tactic by answer a question with a question.

Why should they get anything higher than that?

I complained about people getting welfare epics for a long time.

Agreed, my point was more, in other RPGs, do you need the best weapons and armor to beat the final boss? No, but such was often the reward for doing the secret bosses/dungeons unless such was post-game content.

Heheh, I’d want to corrupt that wish so bad, like it dispensed the gear but using it or wearing it would curse you to have say permanent rez sickness till you met certain requirements.

Maybe a mythic levle fishing set that only works for fishing, like the profession sets in DF.

What if among those elites was a super elite that was balanced around at least normal level raid gear? The thing is, they can always add tougher mobs that are made for the higher ilvls, like the initial elites enable up to LFR, tougher elites enable up to normal.

1 Like

Show me where you had any complaints about Primalist Invasions giving Normal raid tier gear before this change was made. Why do you only care now? You didn’t seem to have a problem with open world content players getting Normal raid tier gear before this change, why now?

2 Likes

I didn’t play that expansion so I wouldn’t have had a chance to complain.

Like I said, I did. I have been vocal against welfare epics since the start of this expansion.

You haven’t played DF yet, so why are you complaining now?

Show me where you complained about Primalist Invasions specifically giving Normal raid tier gear. You seem to have such strong opinions against it now, surely you had a problem with it before this change then, yes?

1 Like

You are the one who brought up a very specific use-case scenario. Lmao.

Was that in Shadowlands? You are dense or can’t read.

I’m done answering your rabbit hole of questions. Answer mine or you are just proving my point.

You don’t even know what you are against, you literally have no idea what content we are even talking about. Please inform yourself before discussing this.

1 Like

I’m done answering your rabbit hole of questions. Answer mine or you are just proving my point.

You don’t even know what Primalist Invasions are.

Keep evading.

What am I evading? Why don’t you, at the bare minimum, at least open the link in the OP and read about what content you have claimed you have a really strong opinion against that you seem to not know anything about.

Seems like you’re the one evading learning what it is.

The question you refuse to touch with a 10 foot pole.

This thread is about Primalist Invasions. You don’t seem to have any idea what that even is. Open the link in the OP and do some learning before you keep posting about Primalist Invasions and your very strong opinions against what kind of gear they should be giving.

Keep evading.

It’s honestly hilarious to me that you won’t even touch the question.

World content in DF that can be done either solo or in a group, but even solo you are likely to be working with others so it will be hard to judge skill or whatever one has because even one person helping out, and not just tagging and running, make it easier.

With this in mind, to award better gear they would have to have a factor of # of tagging players->reward, the more that tag, the lower the quality of the reward for instance.

Except Blizzard won’t do that, because people will complain.

It’s honestly hilarious to me that you posted your super strong opinions on content you didn’t even bother to look up what that content even is.

1 Like

Still evading. You ask other players why and they answered. Why can’t you?