Huge nerf to solo/outdoor gear progression in DF Season 1

No one theorycrafts my spec so in season 1 i made 5 235 legendaries when amounts were weekly capped and still 6 floors (vanguards momentum, maraads, shock barrier, reign of endless kings, inflorescence of the sunwell) and i havent recovered from doing all that torghast 2 years ago yet

1 Like

More or less agree I guess try the best with what I have I didn’t raid or M+ really at all this expansion and liked the catalyst being added. Maybe I’m just getting old and not that competitive XD.

Ahh taking quotes out of context to further push your weak statement.

Please note the part of the quote you edited out say

“Quit if you are so unhappy”

Context matters

I say we collectively find the person who came up with the idea of torghast and kick them in the shin.

1 Like

Funny, so do you. Thinks Shadowlands is good for casuals.

Real orc brain. Ugly mog too.

The content you do, is what people absolutely don’t care about.

2 Likes

There’s the whole quote.

So, ready to admit you’re just here to spitefully bully players now?

I’ve been having fun playing alts and collecting stuff. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Shadowlands was good for casuals.

Rewarded the best gear in game for solo content in the history of the game.

This game is only bad for people who are bad at it

1 Like

In a post when alpha came out i said that game will be sent to the F U dept before it became live not really glad i was right :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

No, it’s pretty damn bad.

Sunken costs much.

Also, you never got The Undying. I did. You’re bad, Snozy.

You have nothing cool either.

4 Likes

Not in the history. I think that goes to benthic gear. I did appreciate ZM. Hated Korthia though. There is a point where the grind gets too mindnumbing.

It certainly was brutal on the lower end, and I imagine it’ll be even worse in Dragonflight with expanded kits as people are overwhelmed by keybinds and their output goes down even more.

But complaints about ability pruning were more widespread than just the “handful of posters creating the same thread over and over again” that this topic seems to involve… So who should they have listened to in that regard?

And it’s a bit strange you would say this given that people have been asking for the old-style talent trees back since basically the instant they were removed.

I have Vanquisher which is 100% more rare than undying.

I have multiple pvp elite sets. Across multiple characters.

It’s not.

The same costs that are there every expansion but ok :joy:

Benthic gear was only strong if you got specific proc abilities on it.

It was in all other instances just catch up gear.

Literally leveled my priest two weeksish ago and I’m already 290

You don’t have a ZG tiger, or a neat tabard.

You’re outta here!

That’s one of the quotes not the only one. Thanks for admitting you edited it on purpose though.

I don’t admit to things that aren’t true.
T

Vanquisher is still more rare.

Eh, I could’ve gotten that, but I hate arena because it’s just meta chasing in a small room.

Still, that’s only one title.