Huge nerf to solo/outdoor gear progression in DF Season 1

It absolutely does. Did people complain during Legion? Did people complain during MoP?

No. They didn’t, at least not to the degree they are now.

Because this game’s open world content is no longer fun.

1 Like

Oof, ouch, owned.

How does it feel, knowing the World of Warcraft as a whole doesn’t matter.

You spend 99% of your time in an instance, where no one else in the world even knows you’re there. Why’s this an MMO again?

2 Likes

I never understood why people who claim they don’t enjoy the game continue to play the game.

You do not speak for all.

Yeah, tons of people were furious about mop. :smile:

Yes, early-mid legion was awful.

Never claimed too. Which is why we continue to go in these circles where you make up things and troll with the same responses everytime.

You have a very noticeable pattern which is why most people won’t even engage you.

Then stop doing it.

1 Like

Here’s hoping that the Rogue finds a friend in Dragonflight. :dracthyr_heart:

As I’ve said, if Blizzard doesn’t want to design this type of game, then they should just be honest and not make the open world anymore. Shove people into empty hubs like every other live-service game and remove the world entirely.

Because evidently the open world doesn’t matter.

6 Likes

That’s not me claiming to speak for everyone.

Again with the far out of touch reactions.

Remember how you had to do Golden Lotus before you could do Shado-Pan or August Celestials?

Rarely have I seen such a nonstop torrent of frothing, white-hot rage on these forums, as I did regarding that at the start of MoP.

1 Like

Was t there an uproar over the short quest line for kara atunements in legion?

1 Like

Then we can’t take anything you say seriously since you can’t stand by it.

If you’re going to be a thorn on this forum, then at least stand by being a thorn.

It was before they started the scaling shenanigans.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

For me it was when people had to win 2 (two) battlegrounds for their cloak. :dracthyr_lulmao:

2 Likes

Again don’t care if some angry troll who doesn’t play the game “takes me seriously”

You have zero credibility on this forum.

1 Like

Seems like you’ve missed the entire reason these complaints about open world gear are so stupid.

Gear is THE incentive/goal for most of the game. If you want better gear, that’s what pushes you to do more difficult content. It’s only when you’re at the very top of the heap that gear stops mattering, and it’s more about the prestige/cosmetics.

I’m just surprised anyone could take someone serious whose looking to bully people out of the game.

I haven’t bullied anyone.

Your ego appears to be so fragile that me suggesting you try another game based on your clear and vocal unhappiness about this game is “bullying”

I don’t see anyone buying that self-acquittal