<Nuisance> [Thur 7 PM EST Guild - 4/9M] LF Warrior and RDPS!

Currently Recruiting RDPS AND TANK!

Add ayysop on Discord!

Nuisance is a one night a week AOTC+ guild. We raid Thursday nights at 7 PM EST, with the primary goal of achieving AOTC and while having a good time farming Heroic for loot. Once the team is geared, we progress as far as we can into Mythic, while maintaining our one night a week schedule.

Our community? We have an active and engaging Discord. Our community supports each other in-game by helping teach roles, classes, raids, and dungeons. Nuisance is LGBTQIA+ friendly and maintains a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.

Want to be a raider? We are always looking for exceptional players who share our desire to have fun with new friends while remaining in the mindset of pushing 100% during pulls. We welcome players of all skill and experience to come trial with us.

Want to join the community? We are always recruiting. We LOVE keys, farming collectibles, and PVP! We also host weekly social events, such as Rated Battlegrounds, Overwatch and most recently, RUMBLE!

How can I join?
If you made it this far, get in touch!

Mysteryfish- Recruiter
Discord: ayysop
Bnet: Robotparty#1244

9 Likes

Raiding Fated SFO Heroic this Thursday! LFM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Vault of sadness was real this week.

Fated H CN Thursday @7PM EST! Spots available for those that would like to come! Add DSHIFTR#3000 on discord!

1 Like

Join us! I swear we’re nice!

1 Like

Only join us if you like cats, please.

1 Like

Where am I

1 Like

Yes, cats.

1 Like

The best guild I have joined wow

Saw your post… What sort of Classes/Roles you folks looking for currently and into DF? Thanks for your time.

Hi Teddy! We are currently looking for DPS/heals. That said, if are looking to tank, or maybe aren’t 100% sure what you might be playing yet, no worries! I see your Paladin, so you could do all three!! :rofl:
Please add me on btag or discord, I would love to learn more about where you’re at and what your thoughts are class-wise for DF!
Btag: DSHIFTR#1701
Discord: DSHIFTR#3000

Thanks for the response and the insight. I definitly can/have/will heal for a living with experience as a Druid, Monk, Shaman, and Pally in this xpac and previous ones. I will try and reach out shortly on one or both platforms.

1 Like

Great! I know searching is a lot of introductions and mass messaging dozens of people, so take your time! Look forward to chatting once we get the opportunity! Happy Saturday :smiley:

Push week incoming for keys!!

This guy Airwings was in the wrong spec when he opened his vault. roasted and toasted.

1 Like

added and messaged on discord

Happy Wednesday!

Here we go! DF announced November 28th!!!
Contact
Wings - Recruiter
Discord: Wings#3000
Bnet: Wings#11403

Wings, I just added you to Disco and BNnet.

I would love to chat about joinging as a potential healer. Experienced Priest (both holy and Disc) and currently playing a Resto Shaman.

I would love to chat sometime! Thanks.

1 Like

Great to speak with you both and looking forward to playing more in-game soon!!!